Marketing Technologist Manager
As a P&G Marketing Technologist Manager you are equally adept at marketing and technology to help organizations with the tools of modern marketing needed to engage today's digitally savvy and always on consumers. You are the change agent working within IT and across the company to create a competitive advantage. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
* Drive and deliver consumer-centric data strategy, ensuring the right set of technological and architectural choices leading to data integration, activation/execution, sufficiency and enrichment
* Lead the creation of new business models, executing with hands on the key board and codifying the processes/capabilities to scale where relevant.
* Break down silos and build a single unifying view that enables us to put end-consumers at the center of our programs and engage them seamlessly across all touch points
* Set a technology vision for marketing in a digital world. Championing greater experimentation and more-agile management of new capabilities by being externally in touch with industry trends.
* Act as a bridge builder between Marketing and IT for brand builders who need help navigating the digital world.
* Facilitate and prioritize technology requests from marketing, translating between technical and marketing requirements and making sure that marketing's systems adhere to IT policies including cybersecurity and privacy standards
* Deliver real time insights and business transformation opportunities that improve our key measures, inform new business models and optimize digital/ecommerce operations
* Be the go to trusted leader, influencer and practitioner to deliver Digital/ecommerce results to your respective category and region.
* Lead and communicate effectively across functional and agency team members to align plans, solve problems, a deliver results.
Marketing Technologist - The Ideal Candidate
You are experienced across a variety of key marketing IT areas, including Digital/e-Commerce Domain Knowledge, this includes Direct to Consumer Selling, eCommerce, Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM), Search (SEM, SEO, Analytics), Web/Mobile Digital Presence & Traffic Generation, Digital Media & Programmatic Media Buying, Social Insights and Analytics, Content Management. You are an expert at data management and analytics with extensive use of various tools and applications that allow you to access, organize, manipulate, and mine data as well as display and communicate insights. You also have a good foundational understanding of consumer privacy and Cyber Security. You're a fast learner with great verbal and written communication skills and can work collaboratively across functions. You are disciplined in your execution and comfortable leading digital thinking within your category or regional organization.
Just so you know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Marketing Technologist Manager
*3-5+ years relevant marketing technologist experience
*Strong Analytics skills including tools such as KNIME, Python, Power BI, and Tableau
*Expert in Microsoft Office suite of tools including Excel, Powerpoint, Word
*Strong experience in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Ads
*Experience working/analyzing across social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Search
*Experience working/analyzing a Direct to Consumer Selling business, understanding the Life Time Value (LTV) of a consumer, along with understanding DTC platforms such as Salesforce and BigCommerce
*Experience working in eCommerce, understanding online fundamentals needed to win with Brick & Click and Pure Play partners
*Experience with Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM) to win the shopper path to purchase and leverage data to deliver precision marketing to optimize consumer engagement and LTV
*Experience with using data as a strategic choice for the business to identify use cases to build the business and fill gaps in data, processes, and systems to realize the value
*Certification related to digital marketing, such as the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA)
*Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to leveraging storytelling to influence decisions
*Strong collaborator and thought leader
Salary compatible with the market;
- Meal voucher;
- Life insurance;
- P&G store with products with discounts;
- Health insurance
- Dental plan;
- Flexible working time;
- Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
- Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
- Activities of our wellness program