1. Share clinical knowledge with researchers and projects stakeholders and collaborate with external partners/customers in the planning and execution of innovative commercial and clinical research projects.
2. Contribute to the health data analysis and decision-making process in collaboration with internal teams.
3. Conduct designing of clinical trial protocols comprising medical and non-medical wearable devices for health, wellness and fitness purposes.
4. Support Regulatory related activities: Submission and follow-up of research projects to regulatory entities and risk assessment of current and new projects from regulatory and data management standpoints.
Role and Responsibilities
Knowledge in Biomedical and Clinical Research focus in Neuroscience;
Contribute to clinical Research Management;
Design clinical trials protocols;
Solid Health and/ or Medical Sciences formal education;
Experience in designing Clinical Trials protocols;
Knowledge in Regulatory Affairs, Ethical Committees, CONEP;
Understanding of medical and non-medical wearable devices for health;
Relay and provide clinical knowledge to researchers and stakeholders;
Gathers and assembles information necessary for submissions in accordance with regulations and relevant guidelines;
Involved with the preparation of necessary for necessary outlines, summaries, status reports, graphs and slides;
Ability to work independently as well as within a team;
Provides solution to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity;
Contribute to the understanding of health data analysis in collaboration with data science and machine learning teams;
Contribute to stablishing partnerships with health institutions for innovative health projects;
Contribute to the strategy of Artificial Intelligence projects in the health area;
Design and carry out experiments to understand more about neurological disorders;
Work with doctors partnership and other health specialist;
Skills and Qualifications
-Mandatory: PhD and MSc in Medical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences and Biology obtained from a university and solid professional experience;
-Experience in Neuroscience - Degenerative Disease.
* Experience in Clinical Research
* Experience in designing clinical trials protocols;
* Must have knowledge in CEP and CONEP processes;
* Must have knowledge in Regulatory affairs, including ANVISA and CONITEC;
Written and verbal fluency in Portuguese and English.
Confidential and proprietary information obtained by you during your employment history in other companies must be maintained as such (confidential & proprietary) throughout the selection process, not in any event, be opened or shared with the interviewers.
|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|