No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 7xxx7 - Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sell products of the Company according to a plan of visits to customers and quotas of its area, making planning with the purpose of generating optimization of sales in the accounts and developing the potentiality of the clients; Stay up-to-date on pricing policies. stock and deals to provide you with information that will support you in the negotiations.
* Plan and organize the daily activities of visits to clients; analyzing the need for each account, seeking the achievement of quotas
* Keep up-to-date on pricing policies. stock and promotions to provide you with information that will support you in the negotiations;
* Follow the changes and launches of new products aiming to know all the characteristics and benefits of each product;
* Track competition strategies and promotions reporting to management.
* Good execution of 5Ps in medium-sized clients
* Seek new opportunities to use the sales fund by innovating in actions that go beyond the tabloid calendar.
* Fully develop the potential of clients and territory
* Train customer teams and stores (campaigns, product launches, etc.)
Basic requirements include:
* Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or graduated in courses that focus on finance, administration, marketing, commercial area.
* Live or have mobility to live in Bauru, Arašatuba or in a 50 KM distance
* At least 2 years of experience in Trade/Sales/Retail
* Sales field Experience
* Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures« oral health education programme, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation