Value Added Services (VAS) Subject Matter Expert
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe in the power of ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in ideas to change lives and the way people work. At (COMPANY NAME) we work across borders, and without limits. We form global virtual teams, to professionally serve our customers, implement projects to achieve business growth, solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspectives they bring.
(COMPANY NAME) Managed Print Services (MPS) serves Enterprise and Corporate customers combining HW, Supplies, Financing and Services. MPS is the future of printing and is a very dynamic, growing and exciting business. This service-led business requires the highest standards of customer experience, superior agility to respond to evolving customer deals requirements, and extreme competitiveness.
The EMEA Managed Print Services Tower organization within Customer Support is focused on delivering industry leading MPS support and maintenance services. Part of the CS MPS tower, the Value-Added Services (VAS) team is a contact center operation in charge of receiving, resolving and routing customer requests and incidents.
* Creation of Value Added services (VAS) support team processes upon request
* Review of existing VAS processes upon request by stakeholders (local organization (i.e. Service Delivery Manager, Project Manager) or Managed Services central management)
* Keep process documentation up to date and accessible to everyone relevant to the VAS business (this include: all reference data regarding dynamical info like contact name, tools queue, numbers etc.)
* Owner of the VAS Call Center Guide lines (reference book for VAS agent and leading reference for training)
* Maintain at all time close linkage to the MS organization to achieve process alignment between all parties
* Process owner for all processes used within the VAS environment (EMEA VAS support process role)
* Act as Change manager according to the predefined Change Management Process
* Identify opportunities for efficiency gain and cost savings
* Lead VAS representative regarding tools infrastructure: interface for Device Control Center (DCC) to Customer Dynamics (CDAX) tool link (Process design, documentation and communication, link with IT team and VAS specialists)
* Project management: act as first representative of the VAS team and manage requests coming from various stakeholders. Dispatch tasks in a timely manner to either VAS specialists or direct management (investigation and implementation for special deals)
* Escalation handling: participates in escalation handling upon request by VAS specialists, where in depth knowledge of VAS processes is needed (I.e. "shortcuts" to services, ad hoc needed while bypassing process steps)
* Customer oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive, and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution.
* Capable of being self-managed, be a team player, quality conscious, flexible and be eager to share and acquire knowledge.
* Demonstrate a broad knowledge of corporate organization and policies.
* Positive attitude towards team members, customers and partners. Encourages outstanding team morale and maintains highest ethical standards.
* Experience in customer service or similar
* English: both Spoken and Written fluent. Fluent written and spoken German will be considered a strong advantage.
* Excellent Communication and listening skills
* Team worker
* Capable of working under high pressure, handling multiple tasks at the same time.
* Excellent analytical, soft skills and problem solving skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* MS Office applications
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At (COMPANY NAME), the future's yours to create!
This is to inform you that (COMPANY NAME) Inc. Bulgaria EOOD ("(COMPANY NAME)") is personal data controller. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal data and falls under the protection regime under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as in respect of any future contract of employment between you and (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection and confidentiality.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (Bulgaria)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities