We are leaders in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa EUR 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries, serving a global client base.
We strive to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together people, business & technology is the way forward. At (COMPANY NAME), we embrace this journey, striving to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to our clients.
We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Consulting, (COMPANY NAME) Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
.NET Web Developer
* Develop and modify WEB based solutions
* Design software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
* Test and implement efficient cost-effective application solutions under limited supervision
* Pro-actively resolve issues, work with clients to identify and specify complex business processes
* Write and prepare specifications, manuals and flow charts for complex computer systems based on an understanding of the business or functional requirements
* Collaborate with other developers, teams, and project management to develop timelines, share thoughts and coordinate efforts to ensure that project deliverables are met in a timely fashion
* University degree
* Professional experience in development using Microsoft Visual Studio
* Broad knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework
* Excellent command of English language
OPTIONAL Experience with:
* Angular JS
* SignalR, WebSockets
* Oracle / Microsoft SQL Server database (SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL)
In exchange to your commitment, we offer you excellent working environment, combined with our consistent approach to professional development, social responsibility and diversity.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
If you are challenged by this position, join our team and send your most recent CV in English with