EY (Ernst & Young) is a leading international professional services and advisory firm. We employ over 250 000 professionals in more than 150 countries globally. We provide services in the area of audit, tax and transaction advisory and we are looking junior auditors to join our successful team of audit consultants at EY Bulgaria.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
About the role
As a Junior Auditor, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader. Your work will be challenging and stimulating with missions widely spread across companies and industries. If you want to have a diverse and independent work that requires dedication and initiative this is the right position for you.
As an Auditor at EY you will:
* Analyze and review the bookkeeping and annual reports of our clients.
* Participate in understanding of clients' business processes and procedures in various industries
* Prepare analysis of financial and non-financial data
* Engage in constant communication with clients' personnel
* Assist in the preparation of audit documents as part of the audit team
Communicate findings and issues to the team on a timely basis
We are most interested in people who are naturally curious, sociable and outgoing; people who like to work with others and build relationships with both colleagues and clients. We encourage our people to be goal-oriented and have the ambition to develop and strive for providing good service with positive attitude. If you are structured, have good analytical skills and are eager to learn and improve your knowledge and performance, EY is the place where you will be able to realize your full potential.
To become an Auditor, you should have:
* Academic education in the field of: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business administration, etc.
* Basic knowledge in accounting is a must
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bulgarian and English
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office
What working at EY offers?
* Excellent conditions in a stimulating and enjoyable working environment
* Flexible benefits program - at EY you are able to choose the benefits that fit best to your personal needs and lifestyle
* Regular social event and team-building activities
* Full support for your ACCA qualification from the beginning of your career
* Various internal and external training to enhance your professional development
* Working in a team with great professionals. You will for sure find your new best friends at EY
Make your mark. Apply today.
Start date: 19 August 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EY is an equal opportunities employer. All applications are treated as confidential