We are looking for a PASSIONATE GAME PLAYER with business acumen to join at the position of Junior Product Manager (Free-to-play).
The Junior Product Manager assists in the following business processes:
* Monetization and Live Operations strategy development and implementation;
* Game revenue growth;
* Tracking data and KPIs analysis;
* Content release plan executing;
* Market and competitors research;
* Sharing market data across team;
* Playing mobile games A LOT.
* Passion for mobile games;
* Energy to learn;
* At least 1 year of experience in Marketing/Games/Online;
* Analytical skills;
* Proficiency in Excel;
* Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service;
* Fluency in English;
* Result-oriented and highly organized person;
* Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions.
Why Join (COMPANY NAME)?
* You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
* You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
* You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
* You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
* You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
* You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and your 3 reasons why you want to join the gaming industry. Applications will be processed in confidentiality