Who is (COMPANY NAME)?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless«. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Managing Consultant - Santiago
(COMPANY NAME) Advisors, the professional services arm of (COMPANY NAME) Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, (COMPANY NAME) Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances (COMPANY NAME)'s strategic and tactical performance and establishes (COMPANY NAME)'s global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities:
An Associate Managing Consultant is a team member who actively contributes to delivering consulting projects for (COMPANY NAME) Advisors' clients.
In particular, the candidate should be able to:
* Structure, perform and synthesize own analysis to uncover the insights that support our recommendations to clients
* Rigorously and logically identify, with senior oversight, the issues impacting the project
* Proactively search for knowledge, data, and information by interacting with clients and other areas of (COMPANY NAME) and (COMPANY NAME) Advisors and conducting primary and secondary research
* Oversee the accuracy, quality, and timeliness of hypothesis-driven and fact-based analysis to be conducted
* Develop conclusions and recommendations
* Develop compelling presentation materials, following well-structured storylines
* Deliver effective presentations to client executives
* Contributes to proposal preparation
Education and Qualifications:
* Undergraduate degree required from a top school
* MBA or relevant postgraduate degree required from a top school
Experience and skills:
* Work experience in a top rated management consulting firm (desirable)
* Experience in managing projects and teams
* Payments industry experience (desirable)
* Ability to work in a team or independently
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
* Verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese (desired)
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
(COMPANY NAME) is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly