About the Role
* Community Leads are integral to the member experience, sales performance and operational excellence of our (COMPANY NAME) locations.
* Each Community Lead has a specialty majoring in either Sales, Hospitality or Operations, minoring in the other two disciplines.
* Alongside other Community Leads and Community Associates, you will support the Community Manager of the location to enable our members to create their life's work.
* In this role, your primary focus will be Hospitality, while minoring in Sales and Operations. You will be measured on your ability to achieve and maintain the highest level of community vibrancy in line with weekly and monthly member experience and retention targets, supported by Events Leads overseeing a Portfolio of (COMPANY NAME) locations.
* Our Growth Through Achievement learning platform will continually equip you with the skills and training to carry out your responsibilities.
* Plan and supervise educational, professional and personal development events based on members' needs and requests while keeping within budget
* Develop relationships with members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify both (COMPANY NAME) and member services / partnerships that could help them achieve their goals
* Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other
* Problem resolution, including in-person follow up to ZenDesk tickets based on the type of problem experienced and relationship with the member(s) affected
* Ensure a gracious arrival experience for all members, prospective members and guests of members while maintaining the necessary level of building security
* Provide daily update to Community Team members on relevant information to acknowledge / recognize members
* Conduct New Member Orientation, including educating members on (COMPANY NAME) policies and procedures and encouraging usage of wxxxxx.xxm and the member network app to address their needs.
* Prepare Incident reports for member complaints, accidents, thefts, property damage, trespass, contact with law enforcement and any other notable occurrences.
* Partner with the Community Manager to ensure coaching and development around hospitality behaviors
* Make recommendations regarding best practices to your Community Manager for the benefit of the broader company, including but not limited to community management, sales, hospitality, operations, events and training
* Support the touring of new members when required
* Support the research of prospective members in the tour pipeline and support follow-up and closing requirements when required
* Connect with local organizations and attend networking events to promote (COMPANY NAME)'s community and identify potential members
* Support the referral of prospective or existing members to other locations when required
* Support the resolution of Zendesk tickets and maintenance projects to ensure the highest level of member experience
* Support the quality control walkthroughs to address immediate issues, pre-empt potential future issues and identify areas for improvement when required
* Support the the daily ordering and receipt of product from vendors when required
* Support the preparation of move-in and move-out schedules to minimize member issues
* Support the Community Manager in making strategic decisions regarding the operational and financial performance of the location
* Support the development and management of team members, including Community Associates and Community Service Associates
Experience & Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* 2+ years experience in events, hospitality or related experience with customer service focus (ideally in addition to prior sales experience)
* Fluent local language and understanding of local culture required
* Financial literacy and business operations experience a plus
* Experience managing individual contributors a plus
* Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects through from start to finish
* Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities
Critical Competencies for Success
* You do what you love!
* Credibility is earned at (COMPANY NAME) through execution and getting things done.
* You get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
* Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
* Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
* You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
* You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
* You take an innovator and creator's approach to any issues that may arise.
* There is no room for "I" at (COMPANY NAME). Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
* Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
* You are open to new and innovative solutions.
* You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
* You're willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
* You love working with people