At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We're producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen.
Our vision is to be the best in class Health & Wellness organization by leveraging the commercial strategy to deliver competitive advantage and value creation for the consumer, customer and J&J. And as part of one of the largest and most diverse healthcare companies in the world, our brands leverage the company's world-class research tools and scientific prowess to provide consumers across the globe with innovative consumer medicines, skin, baby and essential health solutions.
The Invoice To Cash Transformation SME Manager will focus on support Strategy & Design workstreams with regional inputs to develop end state strategies and scenarios.
* Serve as SME for Strategy & Design workstreams to develop end state strategies and scenarios. Perform data collection and analysis required for scenario and modeling.
* Close multi partner connection, primarily, ITC Global, Regional & Local process leads, GPO, GPL and Key BUF partners
* Coordinate sub-team efforts for various sub-process focus areas
* Provide Regional SME knowledge on I2C processes, local considerations partnering and supporting Regional I2C Leadership on appropriate forums and meetings
* Support process standardization execution within Region to improve efficiency and outcomes of deployments
* Support process standardization efforts within Region & handle metrics/value realization tracking also running appropriate database and information
* Participate on TWT as SME supporting I2C Regional Leadership to provide regional/local input on design & deployment approaches
* Participate in process, documentation, and DTP/WI reviews to ensure impact for GS inclusive of training and Change & comms strategies
* Facilitate execution timelines aligned with GS roadmap; ensure readiness of sending and receiving hubs for org deployment
* Provide regional feedback on feasibility of changes and consideration of interdependencies
* Coordinate and lead additional regional operations support required for SigniFi Program
* Coordinate strategy to execution planning with deployment & deliver teams
* Support talent strategy at Regional hub & Local
* Bachelor's degree and above
* Desired solid I2C operation experience cross all processes with good track of record
* Strong communication and interconnection skills in English
* Enterprise mind-set and problem solving capability
If you want to apply to this position, please consider the following information from our Global Job Posting Policy
* The employee has spent at least 18 months in his/her current position, and
* The employee is in good standing.
* Manager Notification - An employee may apply for a position without informing his/her manager. However, if the employee is invited to interview for a position, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, s/he is required to notify his/her manager prior to the interview. This notification is encouraged to promote development discussions between the manager and the employee
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|