Job Description :
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and is subject to Colombian regulations pertaining employment. (COMPANY NAME) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law in Colombia.
"We are currently receiving applications to build a robust talent pipeline for the "Invoicing Analyst role". Please note this role is not currently opened at this time, however, these resumes will be considered for future opportunities."
Purpose of Role:
* Execute invoice processing for Latin America markets in BSS Bogotá scope, guarantying SLAs in the process.
* Register third party vendor's invoices into SAP System (Purchase Order and non-Purchase Order invoices) following global process and standards
* Register intercompany invoices as per process
* Execute and post On Line Payments and Down Payments
* Guarantee the accurate tax information/code in each document posted based on VAT Matrix
* Run daily and monthly controls
* Provide input to monthly Service Review call and ensure main KPIs meet the target
* Contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the "Source to Pay" process.
(COMPANY NAME) Capabilities:
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with stakeholders
* Deliver on promises
* Accuracy and attention to details
* Looking for and responding to feedback
* Good knowledge of customers and market specifics
* Generating ideas for issue resolution and service improvement
* Positive 'can do' attitude
* Taking ownership for resolution, escalates where necessary
* Ability to build great relationships with customers
* Understand and comply with controls in own area
* Good team player
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
* Involves the right people to obtain information needed.
* Willingly offers help or assistance to others when needed.
* Ability to build and maintain successful relationships across demand business.
Financial Processes and Systems
* Uses system outputs to meet basic job requirements and applies basic tests for reasonability and accuracy
* Ability to articulate system issues clearly to ensure solutions can be identified and implemented
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Essential Qualifications / knowledge / experience required / languages
* Students of last semesters of Accounting, Administrative, Business or Engineering Disciplines
* Relevant experience in some of the following PTP process (Procurement, Purchase to Pay tasks, Vendor Master Data Management, 3way matching, Payments, Customer Service tasks or Issue Resolution
* knowledge of Accounting principles
* Purchase to Pay Process Knowledge - Good knowledge of relevant process. Accurately and carefully follows established procedures to the agreed service levels
* Strong organizational, customer service, manager and employee relation skills
* Attention to Detail/Accuracy - Demonstrates sound commitment to importance of "right first time" principle through ensuring own work is 99% error free. Assists colleagues where necessary in learning effective techniques
* Excellent communication skills
* Language skills: English (intermediate - high is required), Portuguese (will be a plus).
PC skills/System knowledge
* MS applications, especially strong Excel and Outlook
* SAP MM Module
* Electronic banking platform experience (Citi Paylink, Citi Direct, or similar)
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:Bogota - EOB
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x7:00