1. Our position
Website Product Owner - Manager
* Bogotá, Colombia
2. About the job
You will have a pivotal position to accelerate the web sites agenda in Sanofi Consumer Health Care, working closely with web sites from the most relevant pharmaceutical brands in the market (Buscapina, Allegra, Novalgina, Pharmaton, Doflex, etc), and technically contributing to build a more data driven company, building strong web sites that will become an important data hub to drive strategies in all Latam Region.
* You will be the primary point of contact with local or regional stakeholders, act as an ambassador for the global product vision and translate stakeholder needs for the growth phase
* Analyze user data & insights to enhance UX and performance
* Create user stories with acceptance criteria's, edge cases
* Collaborate on performance and product reviews
* Plan short term features or pages delivery and prioritize them by value in a backlog and roadmap
* Analyze performance and user insights to enhance UX and performance of CHC site
* Being able to lead or take part in a product discovery framework and workshops
3. About you
* Experience: Experience minimum in product organization, agile methodology as way of working on web or app product.
* Soft skills:
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to interact with various stakeholders from different mindset and abroad (dev, QA, scrum, UX other PO)
* Can do attitude
* Ability to say no and explain why with a data informed mindset and user centric POV
* Strong analytical capabilities and ability to see "the big picture"
* Technical skills:
* Mastering analytics tool such as Google analytics, Google Search Console or Crazy Egg
* Strong knowledge of product management tools (Jira, Confluence)
* Master the agile cycle (kanban, scrum)
* SEO knowledge (tech, content, notoriety)
* UX best practices and how to work with a design system
* Having worked with design/ prototyping tools such as Figma/ Sketch /Invision is a plus
* Education: Graduate studies in business or technology with a digital and commerce orientation
* Languages: English Advanced
4. Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn't happen without people - people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let's be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sxxxxx.xxm!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Posted on:||25 Jan 2023|