We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers' vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
* Cascading Vehicle Dynamics targets to the system level
* Monitoring Vehicle Dynamics status vs. targets, mostly related to vehicle handling and ride
* Simulation of vehicle dynamics - handling and ride in MBS (like ADAMS) and reduced-DOF simulation tools (VI-CRT, IPG CarMaker…) etc.
* Development of vehicle dynamics methodologies, improving of existing tools
* Postprocessing and analysis of simulation and test results
* Model integration and collecting simulation inputs important for vehicle dynamics
* Collecting information and give targets to other departments (aerodynamics, controls…)
* Performing vehicle objectve measurements by Bugatti Rimac methodology to evaluate vehicle dynamics performance (perdiodically through development)
* Performing vehicle dynamics test procedures for validation of virtual models (including simulator activities)
* Traveling on the test tracks for validation of vehicle dynamics performance
* Ability to perform ISO standard procedure tests for handling and ride
* Support Head of VD for Vehicle Dynamics development activities
* Support and transfer knowledge and experience to colleagues in the team
* Vehicle Dynamics specifications to achieve vehicle dynamics target
* Reporting about Vehicle Dynamics Status to Head of VD
* Achieving Vehicle Dynamics targets through all vehicle programmes
3. Required skills and competences
* Experience in vehicle dynamics development
* Deep understanding of vehicle dynamics| Experience with full vehicle dynamics testing (ISO objective measurements) Experience in vehicle dynamics tyre testing
* Knowledge about tyre modelling (empirical and physical models)
* Experience with the driving simulator
* Capability to perform vehicle dynamics test
* Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred
* Proficient in MS Office and standard engineering software
* Knowledge and experience in MATLAB | Knowledge in 15-DOF vehicle dynamics tools
* Excellent knowledge of English
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
What we are like and what we offer
* We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
* You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
* We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
* Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
* Financial subsidy for transportation
* Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
* Internal educations program
* Psychological counseling
* Dog-friendly office
* Flexible working hours and work-from-home days - up to 12 days of remote work per month
* Discounts at stores and clinics - for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge - where were you hiding?
Job Segment: Testing, Mechanical Engineer, Engineer, SAP, Technology, Engineering, Automotive
|Posted on:||16 Mar 2023|