We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers' vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
1. Key duties and responsibilities:
* Lead a cross-functional team of project engineers and external partners through the process execution of innovative Control Systems applications across the platform portfolio and represent the Control Systems department as single point of contact for all Legal & Compliance matters
* Engage with main external suppliers and manage costs and timings, and ensuring program milestones are met, including evaluation of RFQ responses to influence management decisions
* Plan and coordinate the Hardware/Software/FuSa/Calibration releases according to the vehicle programs milestones
* Track and report project plan progress (overall program status) and issues
* Maintain and support de-bug activities for current programs, ensuring corrective actions are defined, validated, and implemented
* Support the HW/SW development processes and ensure that the delivery of the associated products and documentation is on time to meet Calibration and V&V community's needs
* Support functions (such as Service, Marketing, …) with the resolution of issues that may emerge on legacy programs or customer's vehicles which may require engineering feedback and/or validation
* Engage with the product development process to understand the impact of design/engineering decisions
* Evaluate competitor benchmark information to improve concept definition in early project phase
* Establish regular design reviews with cross functional teams
* Support Functional Safety and Cyber Security, Intellectual properties, and patents within R&D team
* Collaborative definition of methodology and release of standards related to durability and reliability with analysis team
* Support the Head of Control Integration in setting and managing objectives & targets for the team
2. Qualification & Experience:
* Previous proved experience in same or similar position within an automotive or automotive components supplier, preferably on Sport (Supercar and Hypercar) and low volume car
* Previous assignments in Controls/SW Development or Calibration Process and Project/Program Management roles
* Demonstrated technical and professional background in Electronic Controls and Project/Program Management
* Experience and thorough understanding of mainstream automotive HW and SW development processes and full awareness of Legislative Compliance requirements.
* Background on Supplier Management processes, Customer Requirements Management (preferred)
* Familiarity with ASPICE standard, Agile methodology (i.e. SAFe), Functional Safety (ISOxxxx2) and Automotive Cybersecurity (ISO/SAExxxx4)
* Experience with leading and developing Staff
* Excellent team player and communicator, able to work effectively with cross functional teams
* Ability to organize multiple technical inputs, summarize and present to the top management
* Strong problem-solving skills, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines
* Relevant written and verbal communication skills
* Comfortable working with little supervision to deliver results
* Able to work at a fast pace and with a high degree of accuracy and flexibility
* Passion for high performance Car with innovative mindset and interested into challenge solutions and best practices
* Striving for constant improvement
What we are like and what we offer
* We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
* You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
* We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
* Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
* Financial subsidy for transportation
* Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
* Internal educations program
* Psychological counseling
* Dog-friendly office
* Flexible working hours and work-from-home days - up to 12 days of remote work per month
* Discounts at stores and clinics - for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge - where were you hiding?
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Product Development, Design Engineer, Automotive, Technology, Research, Engineering
|Posted on:||24 Mar 2023|