Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, (COMPANY NAME) serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make (COMPANY NAME) the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800+ employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all (COMPANY NAME) locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Would you like to support (COMPANY NAME) employees who are traveling abroad? Become a member of (COMPANY NAME) HR Global Mobility Specialist Team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS / WHAT WOULD BE YOUR TASKS
* Work closely with (COMPANY NAME) employees around the world when planning cross-border travel to ensure that immigration, tax and social security requirements are met
* Consult and advise recruiters, managers and future employees in the process of relocation set up for foreign new hire candidates and managers
* Interact with 3rd party providers, including immigration, tax, payroll and relocation service
* Maintain regular contact with other service departments involved in the mobility process including Finance, Payroll, Data Management, HRBPs, Recruiting etc.
* Identify solutions for non-standard cases and share best practices with the team
* Continuously develop specific knowledge related to Mobility topics (e.g.. visa, social security, tax)
* Identify opportunities to continuously improve operational processes and procedures
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
* Advanced level written and spoken English, additional language competency would be an added advantage
* Excellent communication skills (negotiation, de-escalation); both written and verbal
* Responsive and customer focus with a proactive approach
* Good command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Ability to work with confidential information
* Flexible / adaptable
* Problem solving
* Experience in administration preferred
* Customer oriented environment experience preferred
What you can expect is professional onboarding, exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage. Interesting non-work related activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
This role is based at the ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses (COMPANY NAME)'s vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, parents' and kids' room.
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal vouchers, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, coaching and mentoring opportunities, free massage, cafeteria plan, free fitness studio, generous shares program, etc.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: HR, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Data Management, Payroll, Human Resources, Technology, Data, Finance