Junior Marketing Specialist for Czech Republic and Slovakia
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Specialist in Prague or Bratislava who wants to be a part of our Central Europe Marketing Team. In this job, you will support the local marketing team, learn and develop quickly your marketing skills and work with colleagues from various geographies and cultures.
Is this about you?
* You want to get a foot in the door at one of the most admired technology brands to start or grow your marketing career by getting hands-on experience executing marketing campaigns.
* You graduated within the last 12 months, preferably within marketing and are eager to bring up your ideas and knowledge to boost our business and brand in an open-minded and international environment.
* You are a citizen of the world and can speak languages including native Czech or Slovak and very good English. Hungarian would be a plus.
* Being inclusive, ambitious, an excellent communicator and a team player is something you identify with and you constantly seek to improve. You'll prove your contribution through measurable metrics that will set both your ambition and your rewards.
As a Junior Marketing Specialist, you will
* Contribute to the creation of award-winning marketing strategies.
* Brief marketing agencies for creative asset production or media buys.
* Organize spectacular events.
* Manage a campaign performance optimization, campaign result reporting up to executive level, across consumer and commercial segments.
* learn in practice all key areas of business management at the global leader in its industry.
What we offer:
Over the past years, people within our team have worked on a variety of product launches or focused on bringing back to growth a stagnated product category. They did so by being less afraid of failure and eager to try new things, owning the details of campaign performance and building relationships with our social influencers and marketing agencies. Some of them were quickly promoted within their country teams or got international assignment opportunities. Nothing is written in your day, except the high demand to perform. If you think you have the right attitude and ambition, please do get in touch with us. We want to hear from you.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (Czechia)
Travel -Not Specified
Relocation -Not Specified
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Languages:||English, Slovak, Hungarian|