We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
In (COMPANY NAME) we work for the strongest companies and brands in Czech Republic and abroad and we are the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. Our offices are in 100 countries around the world and together we have 30,000 employees.
We are here to provide our clients with top-level consulting services based on the insights we gather. We employ best in class people in the area of market research and are in constant search of new talents.
Currently we are looking for Junior Project Leader for quantitative marketing research area.
CAPABILITIES & SKILLS:
* University degree in the the field of sociology or related fields (marketing, psychology, media, politology, statistics etc.)
* Fluent English (Czech language is nice to have)
* Great user of MS PowerPoint a s MS Excel
* Someone who enjoys analyzing and interpreting data and who is familiar with statistics
* Communicative person who finds it easy to deliver messages to a wide audience
* Open to change and new inputs, hungry to learn
* Hardworking person with attention to detail and drive for results
* Independent worker but also team player
* Positive mindset and passion for the job
* Cares about and respects others
* Management of research project from A to Z
* Creation of questionnaires based on brief from client
* Brief for data collection and cross department communication (data collection, data processing)
* Data analysis & interpretation
* Preparation of outcome for client (final report, summary of key insights etc.)
* Communication with client regarding various parts of the project (ex. Questionnaires)
* Collaboration & communication with other departments (data analysts, data collection)
* Support from manager & colleagues regarding all tasks mentioned above
* Great opportunity for future career development thanks to regular contact with top experts in the field both in (COMPANY NAME), as well as on client side
* Competitive salary & other benefits
* Friendly & informal work culture and team with great passion for what they do
* Being part of one of the top international companies in the field of market research
* Attractive office location in the center of Prague (Holešovice)
* High level of flexibility (hybrid model of working)
In case you are interested don't hesitate to contact us!
LocationPrague, Strossmayerovo namestiCzechia
(COMPANY NAME) Rewards Statement
At (COMPANY NAME) we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, (COMPANY NAME)'s 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow
|Posted on:||27 Nov 2022|