-Are you as passionate about sustainability as we are?
This is your chance to join our driven materials experts in our mission to secure a greener future for the builders of tomorrow by providing the best, most sustainable production materials.
-Drive the projects and lead cross functional teams in the Materials division
You will join our Materials division consisting of 3 strong teams dedicated to driving the corporate sustainability agenda and safeguarding our material platform with high-quality plastics and dyes in the correct quantities. Together, we scout the market for the best materials and are responsible for testing and approving materials and securing availability to the (COMPANY NAME) Group value chain.
With a focus on resource and risk management, you will take responsibility of developing and driving lab projects, including method validation and testing of materials such as polymers, plastics and metals.
Your tasks include:
- Developing and implementing our material test platform based on needs and requirements in collaboration with our material specialists, Moulding team and Computer Aided Engineering department
- Collaborating closely with master data specialists to explore opportunities and needs within the Materials divisions
- Actively communicating with and reporting findings and KPIs to senior management and colleagues in Quality, Engineering, Procurement and Production
- Securing necessary capacity and tools to execute projects as well as adherence to budgets and deadlines
-Join our connected community
Your position will require daily stakeholder management as you will be a key driver of collaboration between Materials and Materials stakeholders. As you work with us, you will quickly notice that we are truly a connected community where communication flows freely across borders and levels. This is a great chance to develop a strong network within your year here at the (COMPANY NAME) Group.
-Do you have the technical knowledge and project management experience needed to succeed?
As you are tasked with presenting lab activities and findings to other departments and senior management, it is important that you are able to communicate in a clear manner that allows for informed decision-making.
Furthermore, we are looking for:
- 2+ years┤ experience with R&D project management and driving the execution and development of lab methods and capabilities
- Technical knowledge of materials such as plastics and polymers, acquired either through your education or professional experience working with materials such as metals and plastics or production in general
- A relevant educational background in mechanical, chemical or process engineering, although it is not a prerequisite
- Excellent communication skills in English
-Bringing it to life
"Our ambition is to stay ahead of new market trends and discoveries within sustainable materials. So, you will refer to me when it comes to decision-making but will have the tools and capacity to explore opportunities and test them out," says Morten Backmann, Senior Manager of Lab & Analysis.
Join the global (COMPANY NAME)« family
In the (COMPANY NAME) Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Morten Backmann on +45 53 19 52 87.
This position was posted 1x-xx-xxx8 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.