Manager SCADA Engineering
DK, VidebŠk | Management | Full-Time | ID: 3281
Are you ready to take the next step on your career leading a team of SCADA Engineers and Specialists for a global leader the innovation and manufacturing of sustainable energy solutions?
Are you a people manager who knows how to motivate and get the best from your team?
Due to continued growth, we now have an opportunity for a Manager of SCADA Engineering to join our team in Denmark.
Service Operations > Regional Support > Regional Support NCE
As Manager of SCADA Engineering, you will lead and develop a team of 7 Engineers & 4 Specialists located in Denmark, Germany and Austria to drive improvements, while networking across our global organisation to ensure visibility and streamlining of tools.
Being a hands-on leader, you will drive the performance and team spirit of the department, and regularly report to key stakeholders across the organisation.
* Manager of department with 11 SCADA Engineers/ Specialists
* Motivate and drive improvements
* Convert strategy into action-oriented objectives for each employee and follow up to ensure targets are met
* Establish and maintain good and productive relationship with internal and external stakeholders
* Transfer new technology from VPS(R&D) into NCE and ensure feedback and global knowledge sharing
* Report writing and presentations detailing current and planned activity.
* Relevant technical education at Engineering level
* Good understanding on SCADA systems
* Experience from Wind power preferred, however, compatible industries may include, transportation, aerospace, telecommunications, IT, water and waste control.
* Leadership experience within an engineering department
* Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
* Fluency in English.
What we Offer
We offer you a challenging and demanding job with excellent professional and personal development opportunities. You will have the chance to work in an inspiring, international environment and inside the world's leading company and manufacturer of sustainable energy solutions.
* This role is based in VidebŠk, Denmark
* Up to 30 days of travel will be required for this role
For further information, please contact Jens Pedersen, Director, Regional Support/NCE, on +4x xxxx xxx5
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels