Business Partner, Supply Chain Finance
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 3935
We have a rare opportunity for a Finance Business Partner, Supply Chain Finance, to join our team in Aarhus.
Reporting to the Vice President, CSO Finance and as a member of the HQ Business Performance Management (BPM) team, the main responsibility is to act as a business partner for the organisation. This role supports the Global Supply Chain organisation by helping the stakeholders to take the best decision at the best time.
We are, therefore, keen to hear from candidates who have the relevant experience in supply chain finance looking to take their next step in their career.
Finance > Group Finance > CSO Finance
Supporting the development of SBU Strategy, including KPIs/PPIs, evaluation of scenarios and on-going follow-up, you will have excellent analytical and communication skills, providing business analysis and decision support within the Supply Chain area.
Full contact with the business is expected as well as with the other BPM areas and Global Finance functions, where you will provide clear, up-to-date and relevant management information in line with best practices.
Capability to influence the business and keeping the compliance commitments are the main output of the role with additional responsibilities below.
* Root cause analysis on performance to identify areas of improvement
* Strategy development and execution within Supply Chain area
* Benchmark performance internally and externally & drive commonality and efficiency
* Identify learning points and spread them through the organisation
* Work as an active partner to the line organisation in setting up business cases within supply chain area
* Follow up to ensure that expected improvements are delivered
* Drive professional performance management in cooperation with Line Management
* Master's or HD with a major in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or a related subject
* Minimum 2 years of financial experience in either project cost controlling & execution, cost analysis, business performance management or supply chain
* Strong systems skills including MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint) required and SAP, SAP BI, SAP BPC experience would be an advantage
* Strong communication skills with fluency in English required and fluency in additional languages would be an advantage (Danish, Spanish, German, Mandarin preferred)
* Large international company experience and (Renewable) energy experience is an asset but not required.
* You complete your tasks with great accuracy and detail orientation
* The ability to work independently, stay focused and get the job done
* Confidence to work with a collaborative and open approach, enabling you to be a trusted advisor to the management
* An analytical mindset
* The ability to identify solutions, alternatives and consequences, developing accurate and transparent solutions
* Be driven, ambitious and diligent in carrying out your tasks with persistency
* The ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
A genuine opportunity to have a rewarding career with a global leader in renewable energy.
This role is based in Aarhus, Denmark
Travel will be required, on average, 1-2 times per month, mainly to Copenhagen
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button at the top of this page.
For further information, contact Anders Marcher, Vice President, Finance on +4xxxxxxxx1
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels