Global Lead HR Business Partner
DK, Copenhagen | Management | Full-Time | ID: 4965
Are you passionate about driving the people agenda in a fast changing and professional environment? And being part of a highly ambitious and profiled team? Would you like to take part in delivering timely, accurate and value adding HR support on all people and organisational aspects towards our Commercial and Corporate functions? And can you turn your HR expertise into real business value? If yes - then you may be the Global HR Business Partner we are looking for!
Group Staff Functions (CEO) > People & Culture > HR Business Partnering CEO, CFO, CSO, GS
You will be part of a small and efficient team of HR business partners supporting the CEO, CFO, CSO and Global Service functions on all people mattes across Vestas. You will report directly to the Executive Business Partner heading the area and you will work in close collaboration with our regional HR partners as well as our HR operational experts.
You will work in a matrix organisation with a direct line to the HR organisation (People & Culture) and a dotted line to the business. Your focus area will be selected business leaders and their management teams located at our office in Copenhagen.
As HR Business Partner you bring business understanding, change management, consulting and learning know-how to your partnership with the line managers, so that you together create value. You will team up with line managers to support them in reaching their goals. You will support them in formulating winning strategies by focusing on the right decisions, by having an informal opinion about what the business must do, and by aligning capabilities to match demands. Further you will focus on strategy execution by utilising relevant HR processes and tools to help accomplish the organisation's vision and mission.
You will Drive the overall HR and people agenda - and with sufficient business understanding you will help shape the future business directions. More specifically, your responsibilities will cover to:
* Provide expert advice to management and employees (e.g. in people matters, teambuilding, leadership & people development, change initiatives)
* Ensure the availability and development of people resources and talents to meet the needs of the business (e.g. workforce planning, team- and talent development)
* Drive performance management - both at organisational and individual level
* Lead organisational development efforts
* Coach, counsel and recommend solutions to managers
* Drive implementation of Vestas HR initiatives as well as people related strategic initiatives
* Drive cross functional site initiatives including induction
* A proven professional record within HR - preferably with experience as HR Partner/HR Manager from a global organisation
* Proven track record within people & organisation development
* A Bachelor or Master's degree within HR or similar
* General HR certifications (e.g. capability test, employment law, coaching, team development, personality assessment)
* Experience within workforce and talent management
* Ability to solve both operational tasks as well as tactical and strategic tasks to support the business
* Curious and highly ambitious
* Highly flexible with the ability to easily adapt to new/changing situations
* Superior intellectual abilities as well as practical sense of what works in complex organisations
* Energetic, displaying determination and sound judgment, particularly when working with senior stakeholders and under tight deadlines
* A Trusted Advisor and good influencer - pro-active, outgoing, trustworthy and strong on creating and maintaining relations
* Strategic and smart thinker - deep business understanding and able to gain understanding quickly
* A strong communicator - able to make your point come across both verbally and written
* Self-driven & motivated - take responsibility for own areas
* Goal-oriented & pragmatic
Overall you are able and willing to commit to our corporate values: Accountability, Collaboration, Simplicity & Passion.
What we offer
We offer a very exciting job in a flat, multi-cultural and dynamic organisation focusing on reaching world class results. To us, it is all about knowing the business and our employees, defining the right solutions and getting it done - everything in the best possible way. We want you to participate in that mission and of course have fun along the way.
The primary work location is Copenhagen, Denmark and other travel activities should be expected.
If you need additional information about the position, please contact Senior Recruiter Vivi Saabye at +4x xxxx xxx5.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels