HR Legal Advisor, Employment Law
DK, Aarhus N | Specialist | Full-Time | ID: 1xxx7
Are you passionate about being a trusted HR legal advisor? Can you deliver pragmatic and compliant advice on employment law? Would you like to pursue a career with an industry leading partner in sustainable energy solutions? Then join a committed team in a progressive and international organisation!
People & Culture > P&C Business Services > Global Employment Law & Compliance
Global Employment Law is part of Vestas' People & Culture organisation (P&C). Global Employment Law work with all kinds of legal aspects related to employment law: global as well as Danish law, collective agreements as well as individual terms.
Your role will be to collaborate closely with different stakeholders in the business, your colleagues in HR and in particular the HR Business Partners to provide legal advice and solutions to ensure compliance with all types of employment related matters, including work injuries. You will be part of our HR Legal team, reporting directly to the Head of Global Employment Law & Compliance.
It is imperative that you can translate legal issues into understandable and pragmatic business actions while ensuring that the legal advice delivery is compliant, timely and of high quality.
* Advise the business regarding collective bargaining agreements, local agreements and Danish labour law in general
* Responsible for legal disputes related to work injuries
* Maintain employment templates in Vestas Denmark
* Drafting of national and international policies
* Participate in internal negotiations
* Assist in and negotiate legal disputes
* Assist the business regarding legal aspects of compensation, benefits, bonus, personal tax, etc.
* Cand. jur. or cand.merc. jur. with relevant experience in the area
* Preferably experience from working in a large, international company in a matrix structure
* Solid understanding of Danish employment law
* Good Danish and English skills, both verbally and written, is required
* Good legal analyst with great communication skills.
* Ability to communicate complex legal issues in a simple way to the business.
* A great and resilient team-player
* Business insight and the ability to understand different stakeholders
* Solid stakeholder management and engagement capabilities
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment. We highly value initiative, responsibility, and quality in all solutions. We strive to obtain a good balance between family and work.
Your work location will be Aarhus, Denmark.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and no later than 25th August 2021.
For additional information about the position, please contact Head of HR Legal & Compliance, Mette Knuhtsen at +4x xxxx xxx6.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas' success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work - no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and follow us on our social media channels
|Posted on:||22 Jul 2021|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|