At (COMPANY NAME) we are embarking on an industry-defining transformation that will change the way the world moves. It's a big moment for all of us - and we all have our part to play. Are you ready?
Functional Product Managers at (COMPANY NAME):
The functional product community at (COMPANY NAME) is playing a central role in redefining the way that (COMPANY NAME) serves our customers. Our vision is to radically improve the quality-of-service delivery to our customers, and we are looking for dynamic talents to join the journey.
We are looking for a strong talent who is keen on being part of - and driving the global adoption of the transformation within the area of "Port Call Planning".
It's an excellent opportunity to think customer first and by doing that we need to work through identifying the right processes, policies, data, and tools to improve the customer outcomes.
As we embark on this journey, the role will offer you great opportunities for professional development. Along with a great group of FPO's and FPM's this role will play a crucial role in transforming, standardizing, and automating the Service Delivery landscape to arrive at a greatly improved service delivery for our customers.
Besides focusing on creating value for our customers and the business, a key priority for us is to drive personal and professional development for our people to prepare for further career progression.
At (COMPANY NAME) we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job - we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability, or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
The Functional Product Manager is supporting the Functional Product Owner in developing and implementing the Service Delivery Vision.
To ensure you deliver on this you will need to:
* Co-create and drive the vision for your functional product scope
* Collaborate across various functions to ensure aligned experience to the customer
* Generate ideas for optimization and process improvements
* Lead and support projects to make the ideas a reality
* Be structured and organised in order to deliver the key objective timely
* Manage stakeholders across the globe and ensure their buy-in when driving new ideas
A day in the life
Spending time with Service planners, Terminal Operators, and Hub Berth Planners about their needs
Understanding the operational landscape and staying close to developments that impact your responsibility area
Developing our process vision(s) and plan how to get there
Consistently improve the quality of our functional product area through gemba's and execution insight
What we look for
* You are structured and organised and would have no problems in creating project plans
* You are creative, inventive, and solution-oriented
* You are ambitious with a desire to contribute to our vision and transform the operations landscape
* You have high energy and are a "Go Do" kind of personality
* You are someone who can use your analytical and logical mindset to solve complex problems
* Master's degree in business administration, Supply Chain, MBA or equivalent
* Prior experience as a consultant or Project Management
* Process experience or certificate not required but an advantage
You will be working out of our HQ in Copenhagen and should expect a few business trips per year.
If you think this sounds interesting, please send your application to us as soon as possible as we will review applications on an ongoing basis
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|