WANT TO JOIN AN EMPOWERING AND FAST-GROWING BUSINESS?
(COMPANY NAME) Food Solution, the B2B division of (COMPANY NAME), is a fast paced and transforming organization where the integrity, speed and grit of its people makes all the difference!
(COMPANY NAME) FoodSolution is on a mission to create a digital ecosystem that creates a seamless omnichannel experience for the chefs that we serve with focus on leads and engagement.
WHAT IS A DIGITAL PROJECT OWNER AT UFS?
As digital project owner, you will be driving digital initiatives and assure that they are successfully implemented. You will be a part of both idea creation and execution of projects with mission to transform the business to a digitally driven one. You will support the integration of digital touchpoints owned by different areas of the business, like sales and marketing, through lead generation & engaging, thumb-stopping content that leads to sales.
Your area of expertise will sit in content & media execution and coordination. You will be managing our external platform touchpoints such as newsletter, social media and website and assure effortless planning and implementation with our four markets. You will be part of a growth-hacking team to assure we constantly and efficiently improve our ways to reach our operators in the right place, at the right time with the right message. No matter where they are in the sales funnel.
* Plan and/or execute digital initiatives to drive reach and engagement towards sales
* Develop, plan and coordinate our external communication via newsletter, social media and website or other new initiatives
* Analyse user behaviour to optimize and simplify user journeys on our websites, to generate higher conversion levels
* Set KPIs for all digital campaigns and ensure that they are met
* Co-ordinate and follow up of campaign planning with different agencies in relation to paid and owned media
* Deliver insights and improvement based on data and performance analytics
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU NEED/HAVE
The digital project owner is a person with strong communicational, influencing and coordination skills since you will be dealing with four countries marketeers, global and agencies. It is your responsibility to ensure that digital projects are integrated and lands well within the organization. Therefore, you will need to have a strong drive, an entrepreneurial mindset and be a hard-working individual.
You will need to have digital experience, most beneficial from paid and social media, customer targeting & channel optimization since you will be the driving this on a Nordic level.
* Excellent project management skills
* Digital Marketing knowledge
* Excellent communication skills
* Creative and proactive mindset
* Fluent in minimum one Nordic language and have a great ability to communicate in English, both written and spoken
* A university degree in Marketing, Digital or in another relevant area
* Minimum two years of digital marketing experience
* Project management
* Customer focus
* B2B experience
HOW TO APPLY?
Please observe that there will be an on-going screening process and that the position might be filled before the last application date. Please submit your application in English as soon as possible, but 6th of March 2020 the latest.
For more information about the position, please contact Nordic Digital Manager, Alicia Menth at 0xxx xxx x xx1