Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
We are looking for a Technology Architect to join our Nordic Consulting team with placement in Copenhagen.
As a Technical Architect you will:
* Design & implement new technology landscapes, plan transformations and needed technology migrations. From time to time, you will work as a technology lead securing (COMPANY NAME) delivery success at Nordic customers.
* Work with our sales and customers to design, sell & implement (COMPANY NAME) technology solutions for local and global customers.
* Have an Architect approach to helping customers to design consistent technical architecture
* Focus on Technical Architecture related topics like integrations and migrations paths
* Keep yourself updated on technology roadmaps and trends
* Help customer to migrate solutions to cloud and hybrid architectures
* Conduct sizing exercises
* Plan and implement /Convert S4HANA transition scenarios with customers
* Take technical view into SAPs product portfolio
* Take lead roles in technical point of view to complement project manager
* Plan Integration approaches with customer when moving to cloud and for interim architectures
* Discuss UI strategy and help customer to setup modern UI approaches in place
* Discuss with HANA DB technology fluently
* You keep your certificates and your technology knowledge UpToDate
* Build trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders
* Work as Counterpart for Client to understand technical requirements
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Detailed design of customer technology architecture including transition and migration planning proposals.
* Preparing and running workshops with subject matter experts and other staff, including preparation of formal presentations and leading the technical discussions
* Analysis of Technical requirements, information flows and requirements, documenting these to a high standard
* Support of architecture design based on process requirements, application and system landscape
* Analyze and define requirements for customer-specific development needs or integration requirements
* Conducting one-to-one interviews for information gathering purposes
Sales and Business Development Support
* Promotion of the (COMPANY NAME) brand, (COMPANY NAME) products and (COMPANY NAME) best practice approaches
* Supporting sales in the evaluation process
* Identification of (COMPANY NAME) Services elements
* Lead the technical side to ensure smooth go lives
* Work in advisory role in partner lead projects
* Support management of the implementation phase
* Provide leadership of a team of analysts and functional consultants, undertaking team planning and performance monitoring tasks when required
* Provide accurate and timely updates to all customer, pipeline and forecast reports on an ongoing basis.
* Comply with all (COMPANY NAME) personnel and operational policies.
* Comply in a timely manner with all travel and expense policies.
* Maintain appropriate levels of involvement in customer issues requiring resolution, including invoices for license fees, maintenance, consulting services and training
* Extensive (COMPANY NAME) technical implementation experience in multiple industry sectors.
* Knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Architecture, (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Solution(s), and/or (COMPANY NAME) HANA would be a distinct advantage
* Strong computing skills, oriented towards (COMPANY NAME) HANA, (COMPANY NAME) ECC and/or (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA technology platforms and components
* Experience from various (COMPANY NAME) technology product design & implementation projects
* Familiarity with (COMPANY NAME) Activate methodology, and with (COMPANY NAME) implementation tools such as (COMPANY NAME) Solution Manager would be a distinct advantage.
* Effective communication skills.
* Facilitation skills to manage customer workshops
* Commercial acumen.
* Team player, who can collaborate with both Sales Presales and other stakeholder to ensure smooth operation.
* Business communication in both English and regional language.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Architecture, ERP, Consulting, Business Development, Developer, Engineering, Technology, Sales