DK, Hammel | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 4500
Are you a result-oriented professional with a background in electronics?
And would you like a career where you can apply your competencies for something greater?
If you want an opportunity to influence the development and future production of sustainable solutions at our factory in Hammel, then you should keep reading!
Converters & Controls > Technical Support > Electronics
Technical Support (TS) in Hammel Factory is responsible for ensuring new products are introduced timely and in the right quality, for production, and is the owner of production processes and tools in daily operations.
We are looking for a new Process Engineer for our skilled team in Electronics. The team exist of technicians, engineers and technical assistants, covering electronic production and processes from end to end. The daily work is characterised by good collaboration and freedom with responsibilities. The team is part of production process teams, where cross-functional collaboration is key to achieving the daily excellence and strategic targets.
Your primary area of responsibility will be to:
* Ensure project activities and ensure deliveries to new product introduction
* Support the manufacturing floor by leading machine improvement and uptime activities in order to help the areas to meet the established goals and demand plan
* Drive equipment and processes improvements and serve as focal point of contact daily between Production, TS, Quality and other stakeholders
* Install manufacturing equipment, develop standard operating procedures, Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and provide technical support
* Train and/or coordinate trainings for manufacturing personnel when required
* Ensure the cooperation with TS technicians and Maintenance technicians, to strengthen processes and equipment in area to meet operational requirements, efficiency and availability requirements
* Ensure learnings between New Product Introduction (NPI) and production for optimisations on products, deliverables and processes
We imagine that you have the following qualifications:
* An educational background in Electronics Engineering from a university or vocational training
* Proven hands-on experience driving equipment and process improvements
* Proficient in technical English written and verbally. Danish is an advantage but not required
* Knowledge and experience within electronic production and processes
* Knowledge and experience within Electronic equipment
* Knowledge of Lean tools
* IT Skills
To succeed in this position, we believe that you should possess the following personality and competencies:
* Self-driven and able to work independently
* High drive and eager to learn - acting to develop yourself
* Proactive attitude - not afraid to grab a soldering iron
* Analytically, structured and organised with a forward-looking mindset
* Thrive in a high paced and an ever-changing global environment
* Calm nature under pressure
* Flexible and collaborative with different cross-functional stakeholders
What we offer
An exciting job, where daily operations and new product introduction goes hand in hand. Together with your team you have a great degree of freedom which is part of the job when securing continuous improvement in processes and product design, ensuring the future for electronics in Vestas.
Your primary work location: Frankrigsvej 15, DK-8450 Hammel.
For further information, please contact Lasse F Kristensen, Senior TS Manager, on +4x xxxx xxx1.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels