(COMPANY NAME) has operated in Estonia for 25 years, 12 years of which we have had a manufacturing site here. We are the enablers of efficient industrialization and telecom products development through smart manufacturing. Our site has cutting-edge technology and world-class experts, who develop new (COMPANY NAME) Radio System products.
Operations Production Development Manual Soldering department is looking for a new member. You will be responsible for soldering equipment, organizing workbenches and soldering operators´ competence development in the area of equipment and tools usage
* plan, order spare parts, tools, and manage stocks
* monitor equipment operation
* organize storage places for spare parts, tools and soldering materials,
* organize soldering workbenches,
* ensure effective usage of soldering equipment and tools,
* develop soldering operators´ competence in the area of equipment and tools usage, including training,
* create required processes and describe them in work instructions,
* support the technology department within your area of responsibility,
* cooperate with maintenance and technology departments.
* work experience in the electronics industry
* technical education
* knowledge about the soldering process, tools, and equipment (incl BGA)
* good computer skills
* excellent issues analysis and solving skills
* good English and Russian, spoken and written
* good communication and teamwork skills
(COMPANY NAME) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
(COMPANY NAME) complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, (COMPANY NAME) supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
(COMPANY NAME) expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|