Do you want to be part of our growth with the purpose of creating a healthier planet for our children?
Are you looking for the next move in your career and a chance to develop and train yourself professionally? If you are interested in opportunities for growth at work and ways for you to both share and sharpen your skills and knowledge, we are interested in you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team in (COMPANY NAME)'s Renewable Road Transportation division in Espoo, Finland.
Your part in (COMPANY NAME) journey
Your role as a member of the Digital Marketing team is to support the adoption of our data-driven marketing and sales capabilities. You will play a key role in the implementation and support of our different digital marketing and sales solutions in our branded (COMPANY NAME) MY markets. You will also work closely with our country marketing teams.
In your role, you will
* Support our markets across our technology stack by managing our different platforms.
* Support our markets with content management in different platforms (Drupal, Marketing cloud and Sales cloud).
* Support our markets in digital media and content optimization of (COMPANY NAME) MY data-driven marketing in the different markets.
* Support the development team with input for new developments.
* Deploy and communicate about new features developed by our technology and data team.
* You will be an evangelist of data-driven marketing and sales in our organization and play a vital part in implementing the data-driven marketing and sales concept for (COMPANY NAME) MY Renewable Diesel
Keys to success in this role
* Digital marketing and sales understanding in B2B context
* Over 2 years experience in B2B digital marketing with focus on demand generation
* Very tech-savvy individual with fast adoption of new technologies
* Experience with optimization of digital media campaigns and content using performance data from different sources.
* Excellent people and communication skills, fluent in English
* University level degree for example, marketing or business
* Ability to work in a virtual team
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things - people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at (COMPANY NAME) and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values "We care, We have courage and We cooperate" resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
We offer you a chance to be a part of the fascinating journey of selling renewable products and to develop our global marketing function, and also the opportunity to grow your expertise in this field.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Tomi Hokkanen (tel +3xx xx xxx xxx9), Head of Digital Marketing, Renewable Road Transportation at one of these times: January 19 during 13:00-14:00 (EET), January 27 during 11:00-12:00 (EET).
Please submit your application with your CV, cover letter and salary request by January 3x, xxx1.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday - choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 4400 (COMPANY NAME) employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world's largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields - people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|