We are (COMPANY NAME). Our brands fight at the frontlines to give our consumers a better life. This is why we exist: To protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
Our products reach millions of people every day, as we fight to improve global access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment. We're a growing community of 40,000+ diverse, talented entrepreneurs, and the driving force behind some of the world's most loved and trusted brands.
In Finland, our portfolio includes Hygiene and Health brands such as Finish, Vanish, Cillit Bang as well as Strepsils, Durex and Veet. Hygiene and Health are the focus areas of our business here and the categories under which our brands are organized. Each area is dedicated to building sustainable solutions that will help us address the challenges presented by global mega-trends like urbanization, climate change and digital transformation.
Would you like to see your vision have an impact? We are currently looking for a Trade Marketing Manager for (COMPANY NAME) Hygiene team in Finland. In this role, you will own the local brand execution and build our consumer understanding further, enabling right product and promotion choice and helping our sales to develop winning customer relationships.
The Trade Marketing Manager will be accountable for driving the brand penetration, market share, as well as developing understanding of product portfolio Net Revenue and Gross Margin in Finland. With available shopper and trade insight, you will define the brand 4P strategy, communicate it to the Sales team and track & own the execution in market. You will be responsible for creating tailored strategies for widely known brands that improve people's lives.
Essential duties & Responsibilities:
* Adapt to the Nordics category growth platform to the local market based on a thorough understanding of market conditions and trends.
* Lead local category management projects by developing shopper and category insights and developing them into actionable plans for sales.
* Define improvements in sizing/pricing for the brands base business (if needed), as well as 4P strategy on innovation pipeline.
* Build 4P's gap analysis and work with sales to agree upon/develop clear and specific plans for corrective actions.
* Champion new product market entry and execution. Includes development of sales presentation/materials and tracking/analyzing-in-market 4P's implementation.
* Own the maintenance and development of POS-data tools and other performance tracking tools.
* Ownership of the Finnish trade marketing budget.
* Act as the point of contact towards the Nordic marketing team regarding in-market insights, POS-data, feedback on innovation pipeline, media calendar etc.
Education: Master's degree or equivalent - Sales / Marketing / Data / Retail Management
* Category management - FMCG, OTC, Retail
* Customer management process
* Commercial acumen
* Analysis of large and complex data
* Fluency - oral and written in both English and Finnish
* Other Nordic language is considered a plus
* Achievement - Entrepreneurship - Ownership - Partnership
* Energetic with a strong drive, self-starter and self-driven in pursuing and finishing objectives - exercise initiative
* Self-confident, result oriented, proactive, meticulous and resilient in all aspects
* Result-oriented, and natural planner with critically assessment of own performance - quick learner, intellectually curious, pragmatic and of principle
* "I can and I will do" attitude - open to change and unfamiliar tasks
* Capable of building strong relationships
* Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
Literacy and Numeracy: Understanding of basic business finance
IT: Advanced user of Microsoft Office package, especially Excel & Power Point; Basic PowerBI
What we offer:
* A unique opportunity to gain experience in working in a multi-functional / multi-national experience.
* A meaningful job with the opportunity to make a difference.
* A friendly and challenging team environment.
* A dynamic and ownership-driven culture that will help bring the very best out of you.
* Flexible working hours with possibility to work remotely.
* Please apply through the link with your CV and motivational letter.
* If any questions regarding the position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|