Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, (COMPANY NAME) now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world's internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
As part of the Global Technical Solutions (GTS) team you are instrumental piece in spreading product expertise and knowledge across the company. This is done by being a technical reference and by helping other teams design solutions, test and help on the roll-out of new features on our products. Some of your duties - as an expert - will include packaging technical knowledge, training in-market technical teams, supporting their day-to-day activities by providing solutions and advices, gathering and consolidating their feedback.
What you'll do
As part of the expert support services provided to local TS teams (around 250 professionals spread in over 25 offices around the world) and other teams within (COMPANY NAME), you'll be in charge of receiving, assessing, performing and following requests on the Advertiser Platform core products.
We expect you to:
* Become a technical expert of advertising (COMPANY NAME) assets and a reference to the rest of the local Technical Solution and Operations teams.
* Support teams across different offices in their day to day analysis, technical troubleshooting and requests and become their main point of contact
* Work in cooperation with other Global teams (Global Analytics, Global Creative Services, R&D, Product, Escalation) to gather information on (COMPANY NAME)'s products and tools, formulating training and maintaining documentation
* Act as the technical and functional reference for other (COMPANY NAME) teams on the Technical Solutions scope.
You will also be responsible of the continuous improvement tools, processes and knowledge. In here, your mission's activities will be:
* Assessing business value of features suggested by local teams, consolidating them, and presenting them to the appropriate Product and R&D teams
* Push for new feature developments.
* Organize and conduct trainings according to needs of local teams
Analyzing, designing and undertaking actions with the objective of improving Global TS services' productivity and reliability.
-Who you are
* You have a first experience as a Technical Support or equivalent
* Computer Science/Engineering or technology-related degree
* Strong communication and presentation skills with both Business and Tech teams.
* Ability to understand business requirements while at the same time evaluating technical implications
* You have a service-oriented mindset
* You are passionate about technology and global e-commerce markets
* You are fluent in English.
-Why you'll love us
* Fun and passionate work environment
* Competitive compensation package
* 35+ annual holidays days
* Health insurance
* Discounted transport and sports activities
* Catered lunch and breakfast
* Private nursery
* Maternity and paternity leave
* Annual cross teams hackathon
* Central location in Paris
* Amazing rooftop.
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent