Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Software-User Experience
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the Team
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for (COMPANY NAME)'s overall platform and technology development such as (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform and (COMPANY NAME) HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, (COMPANY NAME) Leonardo Machine Learning and IoT across (COMPANY NAME)'s product portfolio and highly innovative products within (COMPANY NAME)'s New Ventures and Technologies (NVT). The T&I board area is also in charge of (COMPANY NAME)'s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value.
(COMPANY NAME) Intelligent RPA is part of (COMPANY NAME)'s New Ventures and Technologies unit and is one of the key drivers of the Intelligent Enterprise. It is our mission to infuse all enterprise applications with a high level of automation and to empower our customers to make the most of their business data on a low code & no code approach. Easy to use tools and an outstanding user experience is key to enable our customers to run their businesses at maximum efficiency. Our teams are located in Germany, France and India and exemplify a start-up like, innovative and creative work environment.
User Experience is the key to product success. You know that great products are created by cross-disciplinary teams working hand-in-hand to meet the sweet spot of viability, feasibility and desirability. So does our multi-disciplinary team of UX Designers, Product Managers, Product Owners, Developers and Go-To-Market people do: Creating (COMPANY NAME)'s Next Generation Intelligent Robotic Process Automation, from a holistic understanding of market-, customer- and user-needs.
Based on the requirements described by Product Management, User Experience Designers create and specify the best possible user experience for the target UI technology to enable the implementation of the product.
Given your expertise in creating and maintaining best-in-class user experiences and visual design you will manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables in an innovative environment. Regardless your specific and individual tasks over time, you will design and develop prototypes and their iterations. You will test, deploy, develop, maintain and continuously enhance our product in close collaboration with users, customers, partners, and our cross-functional team.
EXPECTATIONS ANDS TASKS
We are looking for a (Junior) User Experience Designer who will support our development team in Paris in creating best-of bread UX while utilizing the (COMPANY NAME) Fiori-Design system.
* Support the UX strategy and the overall design direction of (COMPANY NAME)'s next generation Intelligent Robotic Process Automation involving all relevant users.
* Create use cases, workflows and storyboards.
* Define the information architecture and interaction design.
* Create and iterate low- to high-fidelity mockups using state-of the art prototyping tools incl. hand sketches.
* Align with development from an early design phase on to ensure feasibility and target design is met as specified, or respectively, is adapted to address technical/time constraints without immolating quality.
* Prepare, conduct and evaluate user research and usability tests.
* Tightly collaborate with the UX Lead, fellow designers, product managers and engineers.
* Evangelize user-centered design and design thinking within the team.
* Feel comfortable giving and receiving feedback, e.g. when sharing design ideas at an early stage.
* Contribute to an open-minded and creative atmosphere based on transparency, constructive feedback, mutual respect and integrity internally and externally.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS / EDUCATON AND QUALIFICATION
* Preferred fields of study: Media Design, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related field
* Understanding of design thinking principles and methodology
* Proven track record in digital design for business and/or consumer applications
* Experience in complex UX projects.
* Familiarity with scrum methodology and Jira.
* Very good skills in creating interactive prototypes, e.g. Sketch, Axure, AdobeXD, InVision, Figma or alike.
* Good skills in Photoshop/Illustrator.
* Knowledge of the Fiori Design System would be a plus.
* An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a varied range of work.
* Ability to speak and write French and English fluently and idiomatically. German is a plus.
* 1-3+ years demonstrable expertise and success in designing business and or consumer applications with a user centric approach.
* Proven track record in digital design for business and/or consumer applications.
Please add a portfolio/work examples to your application exemplifying your approach to user experience from briefing via conceptual design and target design/implementation.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Graphic Design, (COMPANY NAME), Product Manager, Technology, Creative, Research, Operations