(COMPANY NAME) Operations SAS
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
(COMPANY NAME) is undergoing a significant digital transformation to benefit from the latest advances in new technologies and targets a major efficiency breakthrough across the program and product lifecycle. It will be enabled by a set of innovative concepts such as model based system engineering, modular product lines, digital continuity and concurrent co-design of the product, its industrial setup and operability features.
Exciting opportunities have arisen within (COMPANY NAME) Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse for "3DExperience functional specialist" for DDMS (Digital Design Manufacturing Services).
(COMPANY NAME) is undergoing a significant digital transformation to benefit from the latest advances in new technologies and targets a major efficiency breakthrough across the program and product lifecycle.
(COMPANY NAME) Product Life Cycle Management and Configuration management as key critical components of Design Information System will benefit this digital transformation.
You will join the innovative and passionate PDM/Configuration management team within the DDMS and will integrate multifunctional and transnational teams.
Your deliverables will be very impactful for (COMPANY NAME) Commercial Aircraft designers!
Tasks & accountabilities
Your role as 3DExperience functional analyst will be to:
* Conduct in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer, with recommendations on automation.
* Monitors external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements.
* Document the current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in an appropriate manner for the customer.
* Define and develop the required specification documents to be reviewed with stakeholders and Product team members.
* Serve as liaison between Product Management teams and technical resources during product development and implementation to ensure integrity of the solution delivered.
This role will involve some travel for business in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate some or all of the following skills and competencies:
* Significant experience in Engineering processes
* Experience in Data Modelling and Project management
* Good understanding of the business needs, good management of customer expectations, Business-orientation
* Good knowledge and experience on 3DExperience (functional and technical). More specifically: Catia, Enovia, Delmia, Exalead, Simulia
* Knowledge of the Product Lifecycle Management, Configuration Management and Engineering processes would be a plus
* Excellent communication skills with ability to manage and influence stakeholders
* Team Spirit, proactivity, curiosity, pragmatism, open mindedness
* Language Skills: negotiation level of English, French would be a plus.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief