At (COMPANY NAME) we think our product is awesome and we want our dear users to make the most out of it! The mission of the Customer Success team is to build the journeys & functionalities that will onboard, guide and engage any user, anywhere in our site and apps and at any stage of his life! As part of it we have the great chance to work with all Product and Marketing stakeholders and to deal with an amazing range of challenging projects, putting the user at the center of everything.
How about you ?
We are looking for a QA Analyst and Automation Software Engineer with a passion for technology and product quality. You will be implicated on all subjects of the startup Customer Success : acquisition of new members, signup/signin, onboarding, monetization of the free service with the advertising, conversion journeys, B2C payment experiences, messaging (email, push notification, inapp messaging), … .
You will do 80% of manual tests and 20% of creation/maintenance of automated tests the first months to learn our product and our platform, and after you will move on 40% of manual tests and 60% of creation/maintenace of automated tests.
If this sounds fun to you, come and join our Customer Success startup to take part in the great adventure, where everything you do makes a better experience for our members.
What you will do ?
* Continually ensure the quality of (COMPANY NAME) products by performing non-regression tests.
* Plan and perform manual, UI, logs and API tests, write improve & maintain test cases and analyse automated test results.
* Track issues: maintain and update the backlogs of bugs, write clear and detailed bug reports, and communicate about your testing activities.
* Work hand in hand with the product, design and tech teams: interact closely with your team members to understand the ongoing projects and technical challenges.
* Get involved in the cross-team QA processes and participate actively in the QA Community of Practice.
* Increase our Selenium WebDriver and Appium automated tests coverage for our applications.
* Monitor the automated test runs and maintain our technical stacks.
* Propose and develop technical and performance enhancements for our automated tests stacks.
* Develop new ways to automatically test our applications.
* Participate in all the Agile rituals in place: daily, sprint plannings, sprint retrospectives, post-mortems...
What we are looking for:
* At least 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance (min 1 year in mobile or software testing).
* Demonstrated experience in writing test requirements, and test cases.
* Real motivation for quality assurance problematic and troubleshooting.
* You like getting completely involved in a project, have a great team spirit and a positive attitude.
* You are familiar with tools such as Jira, Postman, Test management like HipTest....
* Excellent knowledge of Java programming language.
* Previous experience with Selenium WebDriver and Appium is mandatory.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and/or French).
Life @ (COMPANY NAME) HQ
* Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space.
* Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily.
* Friday drinks & seasonal parties.
* Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes.
* English and French language courses.
* Hackathons & meetups.
We are an equal opportunity employer