About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME)|Syntel, and Unify. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Are you a hardworking HR professional who wishes to contribute to the success of our Global HR Center of Excellence in Sofia? We encourage you to join us on the role of HR Analyst and reporting with French!
Based in Bulgaria within the Global HR Shared Services Center in Sofia, you will work in close collaboration with the Social Management Controlling / HR Reporting team in France. You will be in charge of HR reporting demands and analyses from the Human Resources Department and the Finance Department.
* Production of monthly HR indicators for France
* Extraction, formatting and delivery of monthly reports (headcount, absenteeism, staff movements, etc.) for all Group companies based in France. (i.e. around fifteen companies with a workforce of approximately 12,000 employees)
* As a privileged interlocutor, you will ensure communication and assistance on the use of the reports with the main internal customers: HRD, HRBP, Finance...
* Production of HR indicators related to French legislation
* Preparation of social balance sheets and reports related to the activity of the HR departments
* Indicators and ad hoc HR requests
* Participation in the development of various indicators. Example: CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) indicators, PIDR (Provision for Retirement Indemnity) ...
* Documentation of production processes
* Document all productions and update existing documentation according to the evolution of reports and internal customer requests.
* Notions in social management control and payroll management
* A good culture in HR and/or Finance-Management to quickly grasp the various challenges and missions
* Analytical and synthetic mind to ensure efficient data verification and validation
* Advanced Excel functions and query tools are important
* Have curiosity, sense of confidentiality, critical sense, and excellent rigorosity
* Proficiency in French and English is crucial
* Diploma from business school or equivalent diploma in Human Resources/Management, you benefit from a first experience in a French law environment
Nice to have:
* Proficiency in SAP HR and Access is an asset
Our package includes:
* Attractive remuneration package
* 26 days annual leave
* Flexible working hours with home-office option
* Social package which includes additional medical insurance; multisport card; free yoga classes at the office, company events, food vouchers; discounts in different stores, hotels
* Office location in the heart of Sofia city center
* Comprehensive training and development programs
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|