Le Mans / Paris, France
Opportunity to join the Reinsurance Finance Team in Le Mans/Paris of a major market player.
(COMPANY NAME) XL Reinsurance is one of the world's largest Property & Casualty reinsurers with a leading position in all the major global reinsurance markets. Le Mans and Paris have grown to grown to be a key location in the (COMPANY NAME) XL r
The Le Mans branch is part of XL Re Europe SE, headquartered in Dublin. XL Re Europe SE underwrites business originating in Europe, the Middle East and Australia. The company offers a wide range of reinsurance products that include International Property, Casualty, Marine and Energy, Aviation, Aerospace, Property Retrocession, Property Facultative and Specialty coverage.
Note - this role is suitable for working remotely for part of the working week, we would welcome discussing the options available.
DISCOVER your opportunity
The candidate will support XL Re Europe SE French Branch for tax and local reporting.
The Finance team in Le Mans work alongside the wider International Re finance team based in Dublin, Zurich and India and the candidate will work closely with the relevant members of those teams. In addition, the candidate will work closely with the HR/ Tax team based in Paris.
· Payroll process - ensuring accruals are booked, taxes are calculated, and payroll amounts are mapped correctly.
· Taxes computation, filing and submit tax returns - CIT (financial statements), C3S, CVAE, CFE, VAT, TVS, DAS2 on a quarterly or annual basis.
· French GAAP / Tax report - Annual basis
· Audit - Support to Internal and External audit processes, and to any tax audits or similar activities.
· Professional knowledge - Keep up to date with legal and regulatory developments.
You will report to the Finance Manager, based in Dublin.
SHARE your talent
We're looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
· Qualification - Accounting and Management Diploma at bachelor's degree level. The ideal candidate would have between 2-4 years' experience (in small or large firms) to grasp the significance of the role.
· Languages - Fluent in French and English.
· Compliance - Previous experience in preparing tax compliance for French entities.
· Computer Experience - Advanced Microsoft excel and accounting/general ledger software such as Peoplesoft or SAP.
· Relationship Management - Ability to build effective working relationships (internally/externally). Able to remain focused and proactive in working towards deliverables.
FIND your future
(COMPANY NAME) XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of (COMPANY NAME), is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don't just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
At (COMPANY NAME) XL we are happy to talk flexible working. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and consider flexible ways of working for every role. Talk to us about how we can make flexibility work for you.
Learn more at axxxx.xxm.
At (COMPANY NAME) XL our approach to corporate responsibility (CR) is the same as our approach to business; constantly seeking to provide innovative solutions to the world's most complex problems. From offering our expertise, products and services to help build more resilient communities, to advancing understanding and response to climate change, our strategy - Our Impact. Our Future. - aligns key issues that are pertinent to our business - climate, water and financial resilience - and contributes to (COMPANY NAME) Group's purpose to "Act for human progress by protecting what matters.".
· Climate: We're reducing our carbon footprint, protecting ecosystems and exploring how our business can help build a better world.
· Water: We're developing water resilience where it is - and will be - needed most.
· Financial resilience: We're helping create opportunities for the unemployed and underemployed, so they can be better prepared for unexpected changes.
· Hearts in Action: We have established volunteering and charitable giving programs to help colleagues support causes that matter most to them, known as our "Hearts in Action" programs.
For more information please see the Corporate Responsibility section on our website.
Diversity & Inclusion
At (COMPANY NAME) XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success. That's why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop, advance and retain the most diverse workforce possible, while creating an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to work and can reach their highest potential. It's about helping one another - and our business - to move forward and succeed.
· Five Business Resource Groups focused on gender, LGBTQ+, race/ethnicity, disability and inclusion with 20 Chapters around the globe
· Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
· Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
· Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index
· Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
Learn more at axxxx.xxx/xxxxx-xx/xxxxxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxxxx. (COMPANY NAME) XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Posted on:||04 Jun 2023|