FRS - Danone Place Paris,a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for DANIS - BT Finance Controlling Manager France (FR) [[filter6]]
Danone is company dedicated wholly to achieve health through food. We want our mission benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible. Food plays a fundamental role in development and well-being for everyone, at every age. At Danone, we're committed to using our product categories to make people healthier in every way and at every stage of life, from promoting a balanced diet to delivering specific, targeted health benefits.
With our global presence in more than 130 countries, having multiple brands and business divisions, within our mission "bringing health through food to as many people as possible", we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
Within Danone, DAN'IS is a transversal function and a key player in all Danone activities proving IS and IT solutions for the whole company. DAN'IS organization is supporting all Danone businesses (Dairy, Water, Baby, Medical and Plan Based food). Inside DAN'IS, The Business Transformation Finance team is organized in three main streams to support finance business processes and operations, Controlling, Finance and Treasury. Our solution for finance and controlling is fully based on SAP and already deployed in many countries (from Asia to Americas).
Work in Danone Information Systems (DAN'IS) key position, within an international company in a very diverse and multicultural environment in a transversal function being a key player in all Danone activities proving IS and IT solutions for the Danone companies and supporting all Danone businesses (Dairy, Water, Baby, Medical and Plant based food).
As IS Finance ControlIing Manager, as part of IS Business Transformation team (BT), you will proactively manage evolutions of existing applications especially around SAP FI-CO in compliance with Core model rules. Participation in design and build of core solutions will be key activity within this position. You will also lead or participate in IS projects according to IS/IT methods and standards, managing budget, resources, quality and planning about SAP deployments or other tools integrated to our main SAP FI-CO processes.
Some other Key objectives of this position are:
* Develop, implement and ensure sustainability of applications as enablers for business performance & development.
* Ensure applications' day-to-day execution and efficiency in compliance with standards and SLAs and also provide and permanently develop expertise of Finance processes and applications.
* Be responsible of animating processes and applications improvement, through assessment, optimization proposal and implementation and support business evolution, manage cross-functional and IS/IT integration.
* Monitoring the services delivered by our providers and measure and report consequent SLAs.
* As a key team player, you will contribute to core solution design and evolution as to projects for the development of new applications and processes in order to ensure an optimal and sustainable IS service delivery which meets or exceeds business expectations.
* Work in an international environment with multi-cultural people.
* Have as main interfaces internal clients from our business functions, other DAN'IS (peers from other IS domains & IT at corporate, cluster, country or local team level) and of course with our external supplier and partners.
* Have financial and budget responsibility on the project and activities you manage.
* Travel occasionally to other Danone ww locations but mainly whitin France and to other European countries.
Experience in a SAP competency center during at least 5-6 years with specific knowledge of SAP CO and SAP FI modules.
Finance background in controlling and accounting processes.
Broad and in-depth experience of SAP from a technical and functional perspective and focus on design and roll out of SAP Core Model in an international and complex environment.
Experience with more focus on Controlling (e.g. cost controlling (CO-OM), proft center accounting (PCA), profitability analysis (CO-PA model), product costing (CO-PC) including material ledger, reporting, etc.) with solid experience in Finance. SAP S/4 HANA Finance or BI knowledge and experience, with solutions linked to controlling would be a great asset.
Specific experience and knowledge of FMCG companies and business model, would be a great asset too.
Also would be very valuable skills and experience on CO-PA configuration and overall controlling modules customizing.
Other key competences on this position will be:
xxx7; Autonomy and openness and willingness to face challenges.
xxx7; Strong leadership and coaching skills: build & develop together with others.
xxx7; Ability to build meaningful network of influence to onboard & challenge your peers.
xxx7; Strong stakeholder management skills that include the ability to effectively consult, negotiate, resolve conflict and influence change.
xxx7; Ability to work and lead initiatives in unclear situation.
xxx7; Ability to convince the business including strong communication & networking capabilities.
xxx7; Solid IS/IT experience (knowledge of SAP).
xxx7; Strong project management skills.
English is the working language and is a must. French would be also great asset.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit dxxxxx.xxm We have something special inside, do you?