AREA REGION HUMAN RESOURCES
Founded in 1884, Bulgari's name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Perfectly blending tradition and modernity, Bulgari uses its rich history to inspire audacious designs and produce truly colorful creations making us unique. Internationally renowned, from our roots in jewelry and watches we have branched out into accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts. Excellence, enthusiasm and passion are the chemistry of everything we do.
Lead the Human Resources and General Services Departments in France, Belgium and Monaco, working closely with the Managing Director of the Region, ensuring that both Organizations and People/Teams are aligned to Bulgari business strategies and challenges.
* Challenge & design lean and mean organizations to with a high focus on simplification and transversal cooperation between teams.
* Guide and supervise the annual Organizational and Management Review (OMR) in close contact with Bulgari Corporate HR team.
* Attract, recruit and develop high profiles with 2 objectives: Diversity & Potential.
* Ensure Key strategic partnerships with local University, Institutions and Schools to foster attraction and fuel internal specialized sourcing needs.
* Supervise all Development, Training and Internal Communication initiatives for the region, ensuring appropriate on-boarding programs, employee participation to coherent training paths and fostering the culture of Talent Development and People Engagement.
* Ensure the fulfilment of all the HR administrative activities (contracts, payroll, benefits, exits, etc.).
* Ensure (directly and through his/her direct reports) the definition of the Personnel Cost (Labour cost and other personnel costs) budget, liaising with the Corporate Comp & Ben department and giving indications to the Local HR team members.
* Supervise the run of the periodic salary benchmarking analysis. Propose and stimulate programs and initiatives to establish competitiveness in the region.
* Ensure the definition, implementation and update of the HR Policies and on-going Projects.
* Ensure the alignment of all the HR operations to the National Labour Law and the relevant applied contract as well as the fulfilment of all the activities related to Industrial Relations, acting as point of reference for any local institution.
* Ensure the respect of the laws and policies relevant to Employee's Safety (directly and through the Local HR team members).
* Coordinate all the aspects relevant to legal HR matters.
* Coordinate the General Services activities of the area.
* Actively participate to the periodic local (COMPANY NAME) HR Mobility Meeting, networking with the local (COMPANY NAME) community.
Reporting to FRANCE, BELGIUM, MONTECARLO & SWITZERLAND MANAGING DIRECTOR
Number reports > 1
* Business Awareness
* Knowledge of Organization, Processes and Procedures
* Change Management
* Interview and Assessment Techniques
* National and International Labour Law
* Labour Contracts
* Budget and Personnel Costing Techniques
* Training Methodologies
* Languages: French, English compulsory. Italian is a plus
* Excellence Orientation
* Customer Orientation
* Integrity & Trust