STELIA Aerospace SAS
STELIA Aerospace has been certified "TOP Employers" France 2021, thanks to its efforts to improve employees' working conditions and development prospects. We offer global solutions for aircraft manufacturers and airlines. Created on 1 January 2015, STELIA Aerospace designs and manufactures aerostructures, pilot seats and business and first class seats.
With a turnover of EUR1.6 billion in 2020 and more than 7,000 employees worldwide, STELIA Aerospace works with major aircraft manufacturers such as (COMPANY NAME), ATR, Boeing, Embraer, Dassault, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Thai Airways...
The company is committed to a "Diversity Policy" through its Human Resources actions, particularly in terms of recruitment and integration. Thus, we encourage all applications regardless of gender, racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and culture among others
The position is located at the Toulouse site and is attached to the Information Systems organisation.
In the context of his or her activities, the IT Project Manager will have as main interfaces all of his or her colleagues, all external integrators working on the programme, and the business representatives of the Business Solutions domain.
He/she will have to travel regularly to all the group's sites as part of his/her activities.
The main tasks will consist of :
- Working on a daily basis within multi-business teams.
- Delivering all technical solutions in the Business Solutions domain.
- Be the reference for the Business Solutions domain.
- Build and maintain the IS repositories of the Business Solutions domain.
He/she will be:
- Responsible for a portfolio of business applications.
Application domains: HR, Quality, General Resources, Health, Finance.
- Responsible for the "End to End" life cycle of the applications entrusted: Analysis of opportunities, scoping, project management, testing and Run mode management (KPI's).
- Accountable of monitoring, support of business units in the expression of needs, management of TMA suppliers, passage of the various GPP milestones, putting applications into production, budget monitoring and reporting.
Minimum of 3 years of higher education
Experience : Project Manager, Product Owner, Product Manager.
Soft Skills: Autonomy, critical thinking, sense of service, flexibility, strength of proposal, perspective and rigour
Experience in project management or product management: 3 years minimum, English level B1 / Fluent French
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Industry:||Aerospace / Defense|