SAEME is looking for a Danone Eaux France Supply Chain Controller H/F in Rungis, and from June 2020 in Rueil Malmaison.
Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone's mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
You will join Danone Eaux France (DEF) Finance Department and will report directly to the Business Controlling Manager.
Job Overview: 100% Finance
This position is responsible to:
* Ensure the Controlling of DEF Supply Chain Costs
* Manage the monthly closing process for logistics costs (IDEO; SAP; ESSBASE)
* Coordinate Rolling Forecast & Budget
* Edit Financial KPI's
* Build & Animate DEF SC Monthly Perf Review in coordination with SC teams
* Build Log Costing for Inno-Reno
* Participate in Supply Chain transversal strategic projects.
Your Key Internal and External Relationships:
* Internal: Business Partner of SC Team; DEF Finance Team; Purchasing; EVW SC Controlling Team; Factories, Other CBU's SC Controllers
* External: transport 4PL (IDEO)
ABOUT THE JOB
CLOSING and PERFORMANCE REVIEW
* Manage the monthly closing of Logistics expenses
xxx0; Validation of closing process (IDEO; ESSBASE; SAP)
* Manage the monthly reporting of actual spends. with dashboard & Variances
xxx0; Calculation of financials KPI's & bridge analysis to explain variances
* Animate R&O of DEF logistics expenses
* Animate Productivity reviews and ensure follow-up of projects in coordination with Supply Chain
* Consolidation of productivity in Wave
* Animation and communication of the mandate within DEF Supply Chain Team
WAYS OF WORKING & BEST PRACTICES
* Edit & maintain ways of working for DEF Supply Chain Controlling
* Support business unit profitability through additional analysis and special projects
* Financial analysis for investment decisions, scenario calculations, pricing and profitability analysis
* Benchmark internal & External
* Assisting on all financial questions/needs regarding Evian Volvic World supply chain (CBU's, Evian Volvic World projects).
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
* Master Degree
* Business Control Experience
* SAP knowledge
* Strong skills in Microsoft Office Tools.
Desired, but not essential :
* Prior work experience within FMCG industry
* Global understanding of Supply Chain & operation
MANAGERIAL COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL SKILLS
* Proactive, solutions oriented mindset - ability to think ahead, to make proposals and recommendations to deliver solutions.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
* Ability to define and manage priorities.
* Ability to build relationships quickly & establish trust both internally and externally
* Strong business skills (costs, P&L)
* Ability to adapt to change - shows passion & drive for taking risks
* Ability to demonstrate the Danone culture, behaviors, and attitudes.
* Resilient to stress in a changing environment
DANONE AND ITS BRANDS
Danoners in the World. Do not wait, vote for the world in which you want to live and join the movement!
Mix 75g of Activia, 130g of a small Blédina pot, 50cl of an Evian bottle and add a drop of Fortimel ... you get the brands representing the 3 divisions of the Danone group: Essential Dairy Products and Plant-based (Activia, Danette, Actimel, Alpro, etc.), Waters (Evian, Badoit, Volvic, Salvetat), Specialized Nutrition (Advanced Medical Nutrition - Fortimel, etc. and Early Life Nutrition - Blédina, Gallia). All these brands are worn by 100,000 Danoners in the World. Do not wait, vote for the world in which you want to live and join the movement