(COMPANY NAME)'s 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Our central Operations team is responsible for the logistic activity for Europe and South East Asia. We consider ourselves a service-oriented department where the satisfaction of our customers (both B2C and B2B) is considered our key performance.
Within this team we are looking for a Junior Supply Chain Coordinator to temporarily support our team as we move through some internal projects.
Job contents :
As a Junior Supply Chain Coordinator, you will assist the central Operations team (3 employees) in their daily tasks.
You will be one of the 4 logistics point of contacts. The central and local interlocutors and warehouses will contact you for all kinds of logistical matters.
In short your main responsibilities are:
* Monitor and follow up inbound and outbound shipments for all territories
* Spot and solve logistic problems by closely collaborating with team members, warehouses, and (COMPANY NAME) central and local teams.
* Monitor daily transactions and report issues
* Respond to issues and answer questions regarding supply chain for/to the respective entities.
* Place Purchase Orders
* Help execute future new releases
* Execute supply chain daily tasks upon request of Operations team members
* Every problem has its solution; you are convinced of it and it does not scare you! You are therefore able to work independently on solving issues, all in an international environment and constantly evolving.
* You are fluent at English in speaking and writing
* Excel and Outlook have no secrets for you!
* Preferably have a background in Supply Chain, (Back office Logistics a prerequisite)
* Autonomous, organized, you have very good interpersonal skills and have a taste for excellence
* Open and effective in your ("international") communication
* You are proactive and act proactively in problem situations
* Experience working with an ERP is a prerequisite
Position available starting 01/07/2023 until 31/03/2024 in Saint Mandé (Line 1)
(COMPANY NAME) offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. (COMPANY NAME) ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players' community.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion
|Posted on:||27 May 2023|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|