Why join us?
One of (COMPANY NAME)'s key strategic goals is to foster a highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations team at (COMPANY NAME) is an international, multiple awards-winning team that aims at providing assistance to this community and contributes to the great experience of our users.. This ensures our members an enriching and trustworthy experience. The Community Relations team is answering questions and requests in 20 different languages, every day and 7 days a week.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager dedicated to this team and directly reporting and working within our Community Relations Strategy team.
What you will directly contribute to
* Initiate, implement and follow-up on internal Community Relations projects that will assure continuous improvement of the team.
* Propose process and tool improvements to make sure we meet our targets on all main objectives.
* Create playbooks and document new processes to be shared across teams (both internally in CR and external stakeholders).
* Work closely with other teams to propose adaptations and evolutions of Community Relations processes in response to product / tech / operational / company updates.
* Set-up new reporting in Zendesk and maintain the existing ones.
* Prepare regular and ad-hoc reporting to measure the internal teams' performance on main KPIs and propose continuous improvement projects.
What you will need to be successful
* Prior successful experience in reporting analyst or project management roles
* Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
* A strong ability to engage different stakeholders
* Enjoy taking ownership of a project, from the creation until the implementation
* Data-driven and problem-solving mindset
* Be humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation
* Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
A few practical details about the role
* Start: As soon as you are ready!
* Location: Paris HQ
* Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
* Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
* The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
* A strong "Fun & Serious" company culture
* An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw)
* State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
* A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
* Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
* Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
* Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
* Free carpooling and bus rides to live our value "Be The Member".
* BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend every 18 months
* Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to take an analytical test. This step is followed by several face to face or online interviews and a case study.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Videos To Watch