Why join us?
(COMPANY NAME) is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As local Bus Safety and Quality Associate, your mission is to deliver a great product in terms of safety & quality standards in France and Benelux. You are attached to the Safety & Quality Team and in tight synchronization with our Paris central teams. But most of all, you will be in permanent touch with our bus partners across France & Benelux.
What you will directly contribute to
* Coordinating the implementation of the quality and safety policy at bus partners and checking the compliance with BlablaBus' standards:
* Visiting bus partners located in France & Benelux
* Leading quality and safety audits of the partners (vehicles, drivers, company profile etc.), write down the audit report and ensure the follow-ups on the Q&S items
* Leading quality checks on BlaBlaBus lines and stops
* Providing technical support to bus partners, including updates in bus drivers training, changes in vehicles' specifications or any business activities
* Monitoring and analyzing various quality & safety indicators :
* Analyzing the indicators provided by our systems, client surveys and market analysis (punctuality, driver behavior…)
* Building reports based on your audits, tracking systems indicators, surveys, customer ratings and feedbacks
* Sharing regularly with our partners and suggesting actions plan to help them improve their operations and meet our standards in terms of quality of service
* Being constantly informed of operating incidents, working closely with traffic control team and reporting any abnormal situations or can become so at your N + 1. Responsible for initiating corrective actions and maintaining the highest quality of service
* Contributing to the continuous improvement of the quality & safety policy by upgrading processes and being proactive.
What you will need to be successful
* A strong ability to lead continuous improvement, industrial performance or project management.
* A prior experience with strong structuring component, operation and procedures within the company
* Demonstrate thoroughness, autonomy, organization, sense of priorities and anticipation.
* Ability to analyse, synthetise and adapt to various environment.
* Full efficiency on MsOffice and Web Platforms
* Fluent English
* Mobile for business trips
A few practical details about the role
* Start: As soon as you are ready!
* Location: Paris
* Permanent contract
* Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
* The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
* A strong "Fun & Serious" company culture
* An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw)
* State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
* A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
* Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
* Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
* Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
* Free carpooling to live our value "Be The Member".
* Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
* Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a quick call, followed by a in person interview and a case study.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees