(COMPANY NAME) DS SLC SAS
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
The main objective is to manage Tetrapol Infrastructure/Terminal development projects at Aribus DS SLC (Secure Land Communications).
Tetrapol is an (COMPANY NAME) DS SLC proprietary telecommunication technology. (COMPANY NAME) DS SLC design, develop and manufacture all the core products that constitute the Tetrapol solution: Core Network, network monitoring solution, the terminals.
The Project Manager is in charge of the realization of related product projects to deliver Tetrapol customer as per Tetrapol Roadmap and Solution portfolio, on Quality, on Time, on Costs.
He/She is responsible for the successful achievement of this project under the technical, schedule, performance, quality, financial aspects at the customer and stakeholders satisfaction, and as such, he co-ordinates and facilitates all activities by clear delegation of authority of the management given at C0 milestone.
He/She will work in strong and close collaboration with Tetrapol Solution Business Manager based in France, Elancourt.
As Project Manager, he/she is the Head of corresponding Projects Core Team:
- He/she defines the detailed Projects plan from an approved Project scope and clear Technical Product / Solution requirements, and creates Projects WBS including all deliverables, inputs/outputs from/to other related Projects and/or Work Packages
- During the development project execution, he/she ensure the good progress of the projects, manages the interface between the projects, Customer project (in strong coordination with the Product Manager), coordinates with other Projects related to the Solution, and has authority to define other interfaces, and maintains plans up to date.
- He/she coordinates Project related internal activities and authorizes the start and stop of activities linked to the scope of work of the project at work package level,
- With project stakeholders (product managers, line managers, sub-contractors...) and in line with (COMPANY NAME) DS SLC process, he/she builds up and presents for approval by the Product Decision Board (PDB), the project management plan which includes the business case, the scope, the schedule, the cost, the procurement plan, the new product introduction plan, the risks management, the quality assurance plan, the communication plan, the documentation and configuration management and the project core team compliant with the objectives of the project approved at the PDB.
- He/she formally accepts and makes a commitment on the objectives of the project and he/she assigns the objectives for the project to project members.
- He/she leads the project approved by the PDB: he leads the project core team and involves the relevant stakeholders, he/she carries out and updates the project management plan throughout the project life cycle (after C-0.5 up to C5) in order to reach the project objectives and to deliver work results.
- He/she reports on the project in accordance with (COMPANY NAME) DS SLC processes (project follow-up review, project core team meeting minutes, weekly report on major achievements and main issues).
- In case of project deviation, he/she proposes a project redirection review to the PDB.
- On project closure, he/she ensures feedback through the project assessment.
Strong leadership skills
Relationship and communication skills, openness and multi-cultural awareness
Experience in software applications development with proven track in Telecommunication Industry.
A very good level of English language (oral, written) is mandatory.
Project Management skill is mandatory. PMP certification or equivalent is a nice to have.
Experience in HW development, understanding product introduction to production is needed
Experience in supplier and contract management is needed.
Experience in integration & verification environment is needed.
Experience in a multi-site and multi-cultural R&D development projects would be appreciated
Knowledge of PMR Market and Product is a nice to have.
Experience in Agile methodology would be appreciated.
Good knowledge and experience needed in Project planning and associated tools (ms-project, JIRA and Confluence)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief