As a member of the Knowledge Management team, you will be the assisting program manager in charge of the selection and implementation of our future solutions.
As Project Manager Assistant, your missions will be:
* Assist with the vendor selection process with relevant projects in cooperation with IT partners (test cases, meeting minutes, activity reports, centralization of follow up items)
* Support in the management of the project activities in order to successfully meet the criteria of schedule, scope of the project, and provide appropriate KPI.
* Help create communication plans and assist executing them (eg roadmap workshops, steering committees, publication of reports, project status report)
* You are a student in a business school or university equivalent, with specialization in project management or digital marketing. You want to progress in a creative and innovative sector;
* You justify a first successful experience in project management and show a certain interest for new information technologies and digitalization of the company;
* You are already familiar with the SCRUM / Agile methodology
* Your sense of organization, your dynamism, your curiosity and your rigor will be particularly appreciated. With a real ability to work independently, you have excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy teamwork and have a great sense of listening;
* Written and oral fluent English is essential.
Videos To Watch