(COMPANY NAME) is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Paris seeing explosive growth following $122million of funding. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups, (COMPANY NAME) is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon and Club Med to empower their teams with behavioural insight.
In a few words:
We're looking for a Project Management Officer (PMO) to join our Operational Excellence team based in Paris. Reporting to the Global Project Manager, you will take part in an international organization that values team spirit, ambition and creativity. You will work with different teams and departments (Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Product, R&D…) with a focus on Finance projects during the first months.
The main missions of the Operational Excellence team are to build and steer SI projects, optimize company ROI and normalize project practices & methodology.
What you will do as a PMO:
- Be autonomous on project management: govern & facilitate project planning (capture project requests, build action plans & schedules, prioritize tasks, coordinate actions between departments)
- Monitor project activity: set & monitor project goals & deadlines, build KPIs, quantify risks and impacts, allocate resources, involve right stakeholders from right departments to ensure on-time deliveries within high quality.
- Coordinate projects & communicate: orchestrate project inhouse & external stakeholders, communicate updated status of the on-going projects
- Ensure project documentation & archives: document every step of the project in order to improve new and existing processes, maintain lessons learned
- Process improvement and standard development
What you'll need to succeed:
* +2 years of related experience in Project Management and/or Operations
* Fluent French & English (C1 level at least)
* Knowledge and interest in the financial environment
* Thorough knowledge of business processes and life cycle of business data
* Ability to use and learn various software programs in order to appropriately deliver reports, analysis
Why we'd love to meet you:
* A team player that federates, you're also agile, innovative & critical thinking
* You're organized, with an ability to handle multiple projects at a time and to perform under pressure
* Customer-focused, you give a high attention to detail
* You're dynamic with strong will to always learn and improve personal efficiency
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here's what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Attractive people care approach with good health insurance
- Fun office culture and strong team spirit, with beers every Friday and quarterly parties
- Regular breakfasts and fruit in the office each week
- 25 days PTO + 10 days RTT
- Many benefits via our CSE such as reductions on gym membership and leisure activities
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let's explore this together