How about you?
The Project Manager- Knowledge Base is in charge of ensuring that everyone in the company has access to the specific information they need and knows where to find it.
You will be in charge of clarifying the documentation process and ensuring that up to date internal content is available and accessible. You will foster the sharing of valuable knowledge among the company and train the different teams to create and maintain an optimal digital library.
This is a 6-month fixed-term contract
What you'll do:
The Project Manager - Knowledge Base will work closely with every team in the company to:
* Define (COMPANY NAME)'s policy regarding Knowledge Base Management
* Define project structure and coordinate execution of cleaning as well as alignment to policy
* Prepare processes to ensure the digital library is easy to maintain moving forward
What we are looking for:
* 2+ years of Experience with digital data resources, knowledge database and usage (e.g. search)
* Strong Project management and PMO skills
* Ability to work transversally in a collaborative mode, and build relationships across the organization. Ability to rally teams on the project to deliver expected results
* Communication skills on topics related to knowledge access
* Understanding of tech environment
* Ability to understand the global challenges of the company, as well as the individual ones of each team. Synthesis skills to find the best way to address both dimensions.
* Strong mindset for continuous improvement
* Proactive and self-directed
* Professional working proficiency in English, an additional language is a plus
* True music fan ;)
* Embodying (COMPANY NAME) values: Just Hack It, We are P.O.P. (Passionate Optimistic Proud), One for All, Believe In Better
Life @ (COMPANY NAME) HQ :
* Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space
* Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily
* Friday drinks & seasonal parties
* Gym access, plus yoga, pilates and boxing classes
* English and French language courses
* Hackathons & meetups
We are an equal opportunity employer