The HPS Innovation Development Manager main role is to support the cultural transformation of HPS and its BUs through innovation, impacting mindset, project and business strategy tools & methodologies :
* By being an active ID team member participating to the elaboration of the strategy, continued skill and toolbox improvement of the team, including identifying and running specific projects to deploy.
* In interfacing with all businesses within HPS helping them meet their goals and objectives through advising, coaching and training about appropriate innovation techniques and tools - this includes guiding them on business specific development and cultural transformation aspects needed, as well as designing and running innovation workshops or series of workshops with project/business teams.
* By supporting the growth of the Innovation Network and active contribution of its members.
* By being a role model of innovation mindset and applying innovation best practice to his/her own projects and continuously developing his/her own skills and knowledge of innovation practice.
* Technical degree advised
* Formal business or marketing qualification, familiarity with R&D/ Product development/Business development
* Strong analysis and communication skills
* Strong facilitation skills, including experience with digital format - formal facilitation training would be a plus
* English as a first or fluent second language as a must, German and/or Mandarin would be a plus
* Ability to work independently
* Strong project management skills, strong team working skills
* Ability to manage and prioritise tasks effectively
* Experience in working and influencing at general management and senior leadership level
* Ability to hold information strictly confidential information from all business and workshop interactions - inspiring trust to all interacting parties
* Broad and Specialist knowledge of innovation tools/systems and techniques both in theory and in practice
* Natural practitioner of innovation culture attitudes : customer empathy, openness, experimental, collaborative, transparency, creative, inclusive, learn from failures
In normal times, an estimated internal travel time of 30-50% should be part of the role
Localization : Any European country, close to an HPS "hub" is highly preferred <div class="col-md-4 col-md-offset-1 col-sm-4 will-animate
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Industry:||Basic Materials / Construction|
|Languages:||English, German, Chinese|