Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline's core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline's activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an (COMPANY NAME) company. wxxxxxxxx.xxm
* Define Worldline group ISO audit rules
* Ensure audit policies and processes are deployed (policies , KPIs)
* Ensure internal audit programs are in place and done for the agreed scope of ISO certification
* Ensure that NCs (internal + external) are properly managed to be closed
* Execute ISO audits assessments on the Integrated Management System maturity and define improvement actions
* Onboarding of new locations and scopes onto Worldline MSC program
* Contribute to the development of audit plans, audit schedules
* Participate in Quality/Security/Environmental audits
* Functionally coordinate the network of Internal ISO Auditors
* Contribute to the preparation of Worldline MSC HQ audits
* Backup the MSC PMO in E&Y relationship and Governance
* Exceptional listening, communication and presentation skills
* Excellent language skills, both written and verbally in English. Any other language (French, Dutch, German) is an asset.
* Excellent business writing/reporting skills
* Knowledge of project management methodologies is an asset
* Audit planning & managements
* Able to work with people at all levels of the organization
* Is able to work both independently and as part of a diverse and complementary team
* Masters the most common MS Office tools, notably PowerPoint and Excel
* Has excellent time management skills
* Deep knowledge of the following ISO norms: ISO9001, ISO2xxx1, ISO1xxx1, ISO2xxx0
* Deep knowledge of ISO audit techniques
* Certified lead auditor in at least one of the ISO norms stated above
* Track record experience in conducting ISO audits
* Track record experience in a MultiSite Certification programs
* Track record working experience in an international environment
* Customer (internal) oriented
* Integrity while interacting with internal stakeholders
* Detail oriented attitude but able to think out of the box
* Ability to work with various cultures
* Result driven
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
At Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle "Build your career and grow with us", it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Worldline is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities