Within the High Throughput Biology & Screening department, you will be part of a team responsible for development and realization of screening projects.
* Contribute to screening projects, from assay development to screening Campaign : define, execute and/or coordinate experimental processes and data analysis.
* Plan and control the realization of screening campaigns in close collaboration with the Group Leaders.
* Analyze and exploit experimental results in their biological context in collaboration with screening, bio-informatics and biostatistics teams.
* Ensure compliance to the specifications agreed with the customer
* Contribute to the elaboration and the execution of new methodologies and strategies applied to high throughput screening.
Communication and information
* Monitor scientific and technical development in the field of the activity.
* Prepare study reports and communicate scientific results to customers.
* Ensure quality and reliability of scientific results.
* Ensure good laboratory practices and health and safety instructions.
Role and Responsibilities
* Prepare and execute screening studies according to the specifications agreed with the customer.
* You are responsible for biological result analysis and interpretation.
* You are responsible for the quality and reliability of scientific results