Within the Global Guest Services division, you will evolve within the "Customer Experience Strategy & Insights" department, you will be part of the strategy and ambitions of the (COMPANY NAME) Group in terms of operational excellence, customer knowledge of services and products; all in a constantly changing environment due to its digital character.
The "Projects and Solutions" team works at the heart of (COMPANY NAME)'s customer feedback management strategy throughout the entire guest journey, using the available digital solutions, mainly Voice Of The Guest (VOG), an intuitive tool for managing the e-reputation of +4500 hotels of the (COMPANY NAME) group.
You will work in an international environment and in contact with different countries and regions, your main missions will be:
* Project management:
- You will develop solid skills in terms of digital project management, (Expression of need, drafting of specifications, and respect of deadlines ...) until gaining an end-to-end project management autonomy.
- Creation of supports and presentations to explain and promote our projects, (F&B, SPA, M.I.C.E ...)
- Organization of meetings with different teams (External providers, Marketing, Regional Directors, Loyalty, IT..)
- Coordination of communication plans with the Communication and Change Management team.
* Ad-Hoc support and analysis:
- Update of hotel deployment monitoring reports (Invoices, Services Hotels ..)
- Monitoring KPIs of launched projects and pilots.
- Follow-up of requests from regional directors related to of our digital Voice Of The Guest platform and information about our new projects.
90% of the e-mails and meetings are in English
- Level of Education
* Master / MBA
- Areas of study
* Hospitality Management
- Professional experiences
* 1 to 2 years
- Languages essential
Essential and optional requirements
-Knowledge of hotel / tourism and digital sectors is a real asset for this position
-Good presentation and communication skills
* Power Point